• Poll closed .

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Je27ps6.jpg

Denied!

Insuficent evidence

Nobody generates more heat. Nobody triggers boos from a crowd like Roman. Nobody gets opponents cheered more than Roman. Seth Rollins, a dastardly, cowardly, chicken shit, kiss-ass heel ran out and attacked Roman, and the roof blew off the place. Roman also fights dirty, attacks defenseless, chubby underdogs from behind and recently has taken to attacking said chubby underdogs with his friends, because attacking a man from behind on his own isn't good enough, he needs to double team. He also ruined a lovely wedding reception and destroyed Lana's beautiful, hand-made dress, and never even apologized. He's a dynamite heel and deserves to be recognized.

But you keep on denying the people a voice, hiding behind your green name. You are the definition of insider politics. You are the problem. And the people will not stand. This is Trump's America now. It's time to drain the swamp.

can i change my vote? i just remembered something.

I think all of those are pretty weak but I went miz. Although Charlotte's attack on her dad a couple weeks ago put her in close running.

This is a really tough category for me. I can't decide if I want to go with my favorite who was booked as a heel despite getting lots of cheers, or my favorite at getting actual heel heat. It's kinda tough because all the US crowds are really into their cool heels, whereas in Japan even tho they do also love cool heels they will actually boo even a beloved cool heel for cheating / breaking cultural rules.

I nominated Naito because he has had a breakout year (although really a lot of it started in 2015), got super popular but also works hard for true heel heat. But even tho I nominated him I'm not sure if I'd vote for him or Jericho. But this struggle for me really embodies what I was talking about in the first part of my post.

Anyone who don't say Miz are just being jerks about him.

Anyone who don't say Miz are just being jerks about him.
i had it between Miz and KO. Miz has great heat on screen but once the show is done he is a pretty nice guy doing PR work and interacting with the fans. KO is on 24-7, trolling twitter, being in newspaper articles about making fatherless boys cry, tearing up people's signs. KO is the company champion yet doesn't do PR for shit. Had to go with the one keeping kayfabe.

i had it between Miz and KO. Miz has great heat on screen but once the show is done he is a pretty nice guy doing PR work and interacting with the fans. KO is on 24-7, trolling twitter, being in newspaper articles about making fatherless boys cry, tearing up people's signs. KO is the company champion yet doesn't do PR for shit. Had to go with the one keeping kayfabe.
<mma4>

I'll give you that, but who else is trolling a guy who can't medically compete?

<mma4>

I'll give you that, but who else is trolling a guy who can't medically compete?

if you think about it, that kind of heat leads to Miz making more money via screen time, storyline, etc. KO making kids cry and telling them not to buy his merch actually causes him to lose money due to bad publicity, lost merch sales, etc. It was close, and Miz putting Renee's sex life on blast was hilarious, but at the end of the day if KO is willing to lose money in order to do his job right then I have to pick KO.

Corbin has done some of his best mic work late in 2016 here. If he can keep it up in 2017 he's a lock. He'll probably get his first world title run by this coming up summer at the latest, also.

Back