PWD 166: Bone Cold Works the Marks Better Than Anyone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news from NJPW; Jeff Jarrett joins Bullet Club...
2ly3ho7.jpg

WTF is a bullet club. Looks like to me some sort of twisted mixture of Has Been Mafia/Jokers and Zeros.

WTF is a bullet club. Looks like to me some sort of twisted mixture of Has Been Mafia/Jokers and Zeros.

It was Prince Devitt and a few of his boys. Then Devitt left NJPW, was replaced by AJ Styles. I also think a few of the original members left.

23u26on.jpg

He used to have a decent physique, better days for Chris Hero.

Double J doing what he does best, leech the fuck out of groups/factions and in the end he still wouldn't be over.

That's an insult to X-Pac.

Well, Jarrett is a classic case of "it's not what you know, it's who you know"

He goes somewhere where his daddy or his buddy isn't in charge of the book, he's a jabroni who no one gives a shit about, not even the fart you do when you think you need a shit.

You could cover him in glue, and push him into a pool filled with $100 bills, and still not bring any money in.

The timekeeper that got released was a ''kevin dunn guy'' and more of dunn's guys will be getting released as hhh and steph gain more control

I cant imagine anyone would wanna be a 'Kevin Dunn Guy'. He must be one of the few in existence.

Well, Jarrett is a classic case of "it's not what you know, it's who you know"

He goes somewhere where his daddy or his buddy isn't in charge of the book, he's a jabroni who no one gives a shit about, not even the fart you do when you think you need a shit.

You could cover him in glue, and push him into a pool filled with $100 bills, and still not bring any money in.

Actually Jeff Jarrett's been a great heel down in Mexico for AAA for a few years now and has drawn money there. You wouldn't think a guy like Double J would get over in Mexico, but he has and can really get some heat from the crowd. At that, the fans have gotten pretty hostile with him & Karen at times. He had a good reign with the AAA World Heavyweight Championship a few years back too.

Kazuchika Okada beat Shinsuke Nakamura to win his 2nd G1 Climax.

Buqy2qmIIAAVl5D.png:large

BuqzZrhCYAA6fD8.png:large

No desire to watch all those lil Japanese guys running around wrestling.

Crazy to think that TNA had Okada and did nothing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back