PWD 149: Super Happy Fun Time is back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5mt81Lz4h1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

TRT Al Snow needs another run...

This has probably been posted but on the latest Cornette broadcast he calls out CM Punk for bitching about not being able to lead a normal life. Complaining about not being able to go to the store for fear of being harassed.

Like Cornette says, if you want to be rich and famous, you gotta accept the consequences.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

This has probably been posted but on the latest Cornette broadcast he calls out CM Punk for bitching about not being able to lead a normal life. Complaining about not being able to go to the store for fear of being harassed.

Like Cornette says, if you want to be rich and famous, you gotta accept the consequences.

Yeah, I think Alice Radley (Jim's co-host) calls out the ex-girlfriend who wrote it, who is basically in the position she's in because she's "CM Punk's ex-girlfriend". So, she can't really be the one complaining on his behalf, because she's felt the benefit of it all.

The Cheap Heat guys also brought up a really good point. When Punk left the first time, he was doing the work shoot gimmick, and was turning up at games, and doing all the same stuff he's doing now, specifically to draw attention to himself and further the storyline. Rosenberg also feels that this article, written by someone who writes almost exclusively about Vegan stuff, is very conveniently timed when the "CM Punk" chants in the arena are starting to peter out a little.

Last edited:

Cornette shouldn't call out anybody for bitching, considering that is all he does.

I'd have no problem w/ say Undertaker or Cena chewing him out, but they wouldn't do that.

Vince couldve used that 350 million to buy Newcastle United like he was rumored to.

We dont know that this is a reason he left. I can only guess like anyone else, but I would say out of all the reasons he would leave that this would be pretty low on the list.

The cm punk thing could be part of an angle...or they couldve really gave him time off...no one knows...if he really left the company by burning that bridge I think aj lee would be gone by now.

[YT]gO3iNvdglkA[/YT]

This is why people should be listening to The Steve Austin Show.

CM Punk coming to get PAYBACK on Kane.

The cm punk thing could be part of an angle...or they couldve really gave him time off...no one knows...if he really left the company by burning that bridge I think aj lee would be gone by now.

If he really left for good, I don't know if he would show up training at their gym taking pictures.

tumblr_n5hlsu5Kw41saykaxo1_400.gif

Looking forward to see whatever Alicia Fox does tomorrow.

she should do me, thatd be better

Foley is going to make an announcement on his future tuesday afternoon that some will not support.

I am guessing he will be signing with jj promotion since he recently turned down the legends contract.

Foley is going to make an announcement on his future tuesday afternoon that some will not support.

I am guessing he will be signing with jj promotion since he recently turned down the legends contract.
never gave a shit about this guy so dont care.

Or TNA to become their new face authority figure to counter act Dixie and MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back