PWD 138: WrestleMania XXX....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Note:
Any fuck-knuckle who decides to troll the thread will be Baton-raped by the mods (they're Unstoppable), so before you decide to post your "witty" remarks that make you feel like you're "Fuckin' Hardcore MMA, bro" to strangers on the internet, remember these things:

1) Yes, everyone knows that this isn't "real", it takes a moron to think wrestling is real, but it takes an even bigger, estrogen filled, sandy vagina having moron to point out that it isn't.

2) The sport that you think makes you so "Fuckin' Hardcore, Bro" wouldn't exist in it's current form, and with a fraction of the popularity, without the stuff in this thread.

3) Before you say "Shit's gay", remember that you watch a sport where half naked men lay in between the legs of another man, who will sometimes attempt to wrap the aforementioned legs around their head, with his crotch in their face, as well as Rear Naked Chokes, Full Mounts, Taking the Back and a 69 position that has to be called "North-South" to make it less gay.

Mascot:

tumblr_n3me83Xoau1qdwh13o1_500.jpg

Theme:

AND NOW THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL....WRESTLEMANIA!

bret is now on suicide watch after having to praise hogan

WrestleMania with the Hulkster.

Hulkster is wrestlemania

The yes era begins!

Struggle with the tainted win. Bubba is gonna flip.

My audio is turning shitty.

Same here! Better run to the wwe network facebook page and complain and demand a refund and tell them that I have to order it on ppv and will send the wwe my bill for them screwing this up!!!

Hmm audio is crap for me too. About to change it to direct tv feed in ten mins (they only carry last 30 mins of pre show.). Hope sound is normal there

Still 40mins until the main show begins, so plenty of time to fix the audio issue.

Praying that the audio is not shit for the PPV.

Crappy audio makes everyone sound kind of like J.R.

Audio is echoing but rather shitty Audio than bad video. Sounds a lot clearer on my computer speakers rather than my TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back