PWD 1187: Joey Janela Is Burnin' For You

Who is the best between these four? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Jon Moxley

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Gunther

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Naito

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Alright, fellas, gather round cause ole Pete gotta shoot about something, I just got a couple of these Mummy wrapped gimmicks and they were prettay, prettay dang tasty in all their greasy, crunchy, nacho cheesy sloppy grossness, better than I expected

GXj_Ci3a4AAIAop
I miss Jack in the Box

And then signed his WCW contract the very next day. I wonder why he only signed for $275k.

He kinda had no negotiating leverage left, Spot, I mean what else was he gonna do?

Start his own promotion?

Go to Mexico and became a massively over heal in one of their major promotions?

Make an infomercial to scam old people out of their gold?

Ha!

Not likely

it was literally WCW or nothing for ole J-E-Double-F J-A-Double-R-E-Double-T

@BEAST I started rewatching Terrifier 2 earlier after @RollSonnenRoll s questions about it, I forgot how much darker Art was in part 2, still the same Art but less whimsical than part 3, pure evil, especially the trick or treat scene

I also forgot Sienna's fine ass had a shower scene in part 2, lets just say all her parts are in all the right places and leave it at that!

Mmm giggity
Yea man, Art had more Mr. Bean moments in part 3, which I popped at every single time. Especially slapping the back of Sienna's head <lmao>
But he love inflicting as much pain as possible in part 2, which explains the bleach and salt!

And yea that shower scene.

03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif

I'm guessing she thought she was too good for partial nudity in the third one, well here's me holding out hope for the fourth!

Have a great time, dude!!

He kinda had no negotiating leverage left, Spot, I mean what else was he gonna do?

Start his own promotion?

Go to Mexico and became a massively over heal in one of their major promotions?

Make an infomercial to scam old people out of their gold?

Ha!

Not likely

it was literally WCW or nothing for ole J-E-Double-F J-A-Double-R-E-Double-T
images

Yea man, Art had more Mr. Bean moments in part 3, which I popped at every single time. Especially slapping the back of Sienna's head <lmao>
But he love inflicting as much pain as possible in part 2, which explains the bleach and salt!

And yea that shower scene.

03f094de51c4f0932f7bc740b2b181e0_w200.gif

I'm guessing she thought she was too good for partial nudity in the third one, well here's me holding out hope for the fourth!

Have a great time, dude!!

Yea, the first time he smacked her in the back of the head the whole theater popped, both of us, it was funny as heck

Back