Locked PWD 1186: Codetober

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna go see Cornette?

Nah
Im am gonna go find this stairset and then see what dreams are made of.

Scientists will be spending the next 1000 years trying to figure out why HHH is a fan of Gargano.
They suck so bad and their genuine inability to connect with the audience is pathetic. How many segments are they going to be allowed to ruin?

HHH: …as many as it takes *clenches fist*

Wait a minute. What is the real reason Moon is there??

SWUmIw3.jpg

hl0N54k.png

Rj1U5NT.png
That txt msg clearly says @BEAST!

Not guilty.

They suck so bad and their genuine inability to connect with the audience is pathetic. How many segments are they going to be allowed to ruin?

HHH: …as many as it takes *clenches fist*
I mean at least Ciampa hits the gym.

I mean at least Ciampa hits the gym.
Then let him be Ciampa, JUST Ciampa. His “package” together with Johnny Jabroni is just willfully letting the cancer take over. Gotta turn on that jobber and send him back to NXT and while he’s at it go back there himself. Problem solved.

Whoa
Its 8 am here and still dark out.

Watched some more WWF Superstars from '92, it's leading up to Bret vs Davey Boy for the Intercontinental Title and they're interviewing the other Harts to ask who they're rooting for

They interviewed Bruce Hart and he didn't hold back LoL

"Bret is my brother but everything with him is Bret, Bret, Bret, and how talented and amazing he is, he has a huge head and a massive ego so I'm rooting for Davey Boy"

The year of the shoot continues

Just watched a news story about abuse of power by the incumbent sheriff of Cobb County, GA. Missed the first half because I was singing Boss Man's entrance song in my head. It's still real to me, damnit!

I think Bruce Hart even said something like "Everything is about Bret and whats best for him", isnt that basically what also made Undertaker snap on Bret several years later

He was definitely shooting on his little brother LoL

Last edited:
Been setting here for an hour waiting for it to warm up so we can go out on our walk, ugh, this sucks

Im so fucking sick of this weather already

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think Bruce Hart even said something like "Everything is about Bret and whats best for him", isnt that basically what also made Undertaker snap on Bret several years later

He was definitely shooting on on his little brother LoL
You can always feel how much Bret hates him when he’s wearing his sunglasses indoors and a leather jacket(in July :mad:) trying to squeeze in with Bret and Pat laying out in the match in Wrestling with Shadows

Liked his title run where it seemed like Ciampa vs. the world.

Larfleeze01.jpg

Reminded me of the lone Orange Lantern in DC Comics

Yeah, he was white hot as well. He'd come to the ring with no music and the boos were deafening.

Gargano V Ciampa feud was amazing. Gargano was good, he did his part, but Ciampa carried it all.

Reuniting them was idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMSEVEN
Back