1727103729324.gif
1727104401677.gif
Rule nomba. 1 let’s celebrate Halloween together

Rule number 2 Dave alakselzer and saen rads sals are idiots

1727103966282.jpeg

freddy-krueger-costume-v0-1x8i4b9ee2tc1.jpeg

23_MJAM_10262008sb1166b-4244261266.jpg

Theme

Vague tweeting and refusing to name names is extra corny.

Reddit did some detective work and apparently Nick Gage relapsed within the last few weeks and GCW's old merch guy announced a brand new death match promotion based out of Houston called SVN Wrestling a few days ago.

Reddit did some detective work and apparently Nick Gage relapsed within the last few weeks and GCW's old merch guy announced a brand new death match promotion based out of Houston called SVN Wrestling a few days ago.

Granted I don’t really watch GCW but what little I did it seemed kinda exploitive.

Is GCW mad they aren’t using Gage? Or does that guy genuinely care about Gage?

@Stargazer Rex and @RollSonnenRoll since you guys are all about that strength. Here is big Otis talking about the strongest guys in the E

Obviously Bobby Lashley’s a freak. I always tell Bobby, it’s like grabbing a piece of rock. You’re just like, ‘Are you ready, babe? [Mimes grabbing] My god, that’s steel.’ Literally just, alright, he’s not gonna move yet, I’ll wait for him if he wants to move [laughs]. Big E’s another one, I’ve never had him pick me up clean because it’s on me, but it’s also just the way he comes in with that, love that physical contact. Missed a lot of boys. I’m sorry, boys. We all pump the iron. Braun [Strowman], just his grip strength, we’ll be in the ring, and like, ‘God damn it, Dozer.’ I’d be like, ‘Oh, yeah? What was that punch you just gave me, man?’ [Laughs] It’s always a good time working with Big Daddy. I call him that in the match, too. ‘You ready, big daddy?’ He’s like, ‘Ah, don’t do that.’ Love you, Big Daddy. Breakker, dude, the first time I seen that kid, I was in Orlando, working on my hip stuff, and he’s just, he was explosive for 45 minutes straight. His CNS should have been fried. He was just [going]. Kid’s a stud.

The plot thickens.

Granted I don’t really watch GCW but what little I did it seemed kinda exploitive.

Is GCW mad they aren’t using Gage? Or does that guy genuinely care about Gage?

Lauderdale supposedly actually cares about Gage, A few years back on one of them Gage documentaries they mentioned that Gage is the only contracted wrestler to GCW supposedly to keep him paid and out of trouble and to keep him from working mudshows for drug money.

Apparently Gage relapsed a few weeks ago and is in rehab and it appears Lauderdale is pissed another promoter is trying to lure Gage out of rehab with the promise of drugs and money. Some people on Reddit are speculating it's GCW's old merch guy that left GCW and started his own deathmatch promotion.

Lauderdale supposedly actually cares about Gage, A few years back on one of them Gage documentaries they mentioned that Gage is the only contracted wrestler to GCW supposedly to keep him paid and out of trouble and to keep him from working mudshows for drug money.

Apparently Gage relapsed a few weeks ago and is in rehab and it appears Lauderdale is pissed another promoter is trying to lure Gage out of rehab with the promise of drugs and money. Some people on Reddit are speculating it's GCW's old merch guy that left GCW and started his own deathmatch promotion.

If it’s true some asshole is trying feed drugs to Gage, or anyone with drug issues for that matter, just to get them on a rasslin’ show there’s nothing to be coy about.

Blast’em out.

If it’s true some asshole is trying feed drugs to Gage, or anyone with drug issues for that matter, just to get them on a rasslin’ show there’s nothing to be coy about.

Blast’em out.

Personally I think Lauderdale is probably full of shit. Lauderdale got called out a few years ago by a wrestler for feeding drugs to people with drug problems in the GCW locker room and Lauderdale's response was "our locker room has become like rock stars, they work hard and like to party" or some stupid shit like that.

That entire community is involved in that dumb shit. From reading more about it, the guy starting that new promotion is an old friend of Gage and helped Gage a lot when Gage got out of prison with getting his merch set up to make a living and shit like that. Lauderdale is probably mad another promotion is trying to lure away one of his draws.

Lauderdale is a snake, I've read a lot of terrible shit about the guy the last couple years. I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt, probably why he's being so coy about it, cause he's more than likely full of shit.

Reading more about this Brett Lauderdale shit. Apparently this new deathmatch company SVN Wrestling is an off-shoot company underneath the California indy called Circle 6 that started a couple years ago. Circle 6 was started by a bunch of former GCW people that got tired of not getting paid by Lauderdale. Lauderdale tried to sabotage Circle 6 by blacklisting some wrestlers from GCW that worked Circle 6 shows. Apparently Circle 6 doesn't want to do death matches on their main show anymore, so they started the off shoot company that will specialize in death matches.

Yeah I'm 100% convinced Lauderdale is just being a carny snake <lmao>

Reading more about this Brett Lauderdale shit. Apparently this new deathmatch company SVN Wrestling is an off-shoot company underneath the California indy called Circle 6 that started a couple years ago. Circle 6 was started by a bunch of former GCW people that got tired of not getting paid by Lauderdale. Lauderdale tried to sabotage Circle 6 by blacklisting some wrestlers from GCW that worked Circle 6 shows. Apparently Circle 6 doesn't want to do death matches on their main show anymore, so they started the off shoot company that will specialize in death matches.

Yeah I'm 100% convinced Lauderdale is just being a carny snake <lmao>

Big Juicy fought Viva Van at Circle 6, I asked him to stop doing that nonsense cause I dont like being friends with people involved in death match bullshit, he hasnt got back to me with his answer yet

Back