Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex some guy from your niners just got shot at the Cow Palace

I wonder if Rey Misterio had anything to do with it

@Stargazer Rex some guy from your niners just got shot at the Cow Palace

I wonder if Rey Misterio had anything to do with it

Wtf Ricky!!!!!!

dwp8NC.gif

Welcome to the Bay, white boi!

This is literally the storyline of that Robert Deniro-San Francisco Giants movie, The Fan

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guy tried to rob Ricky's Rolex, Ricky fought him and the guy got shot too. Here's the official statement from the SF PD.

“49ers Ricky Pearsall was shot through the chest in a robbery attempt over a Rolex. He was headed to a signing event on Geary & Market. There was a struggle for the gun. Both Ricky & the suspect were shot. Both parties stable at SF General Hospital.”

Brock Purdy isn't getting shot. C Mac isn't getting shot. George Kittle isn't getting shot!

Ricky Pearsall isn't the type of white man I want in my organization. Gonna text John Lynch about this.

Guy tried to rob Ricky's Rolex, Ricky fought him and the guy got shot too. Here's the official statement from the SF PD.

“49ers Ricky Pearsall was shot through the chest in a robbery attempt over a Rolex. He was headed to a signing event on Geary & Market. There was a struggle for the gun. Both Ricky & the suspect were shot. Both parties stable at SF General Hospital.”

I bet the shooter was a Raider fan. Violent savages those people are!

Brock Purdy isn't getting shot. C Mac isn't getting shot. George Kittle isn't getting shot!

Ricky Pearsall isn't the type of white man I want in my organization. Gonna text John Lynch about this.

I think I like him after reading this story. Took a bullet in the chest and still fought the guy, got the gun away, and shot the guy back. Made sure that motherfucker was gonna be laid up as well!

Wearing a Rolex out in public in the robbery capital of America might've been a bad idea though <lmao>

I think I like him after reading this story. Took a bullet in the chest and still fought the guy, got the gun away, and shot the guy back. Made sure that motherfucker was gonna be laid up as well!

Wearing a Rolex out in public in the robbery capital of America might've been a bad idea though <lmao>

Well, he was on thin ice with me already for coming in with an injury! Now he needs to heal a bullet wound?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back