Locked PWD 1173: Mami is Back on Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine what a powerhouse USC woulda been those next few seasons with this bull running the ball, what a tragedy

Ricky could have did for USC what Forrest Gump did for Bama.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

1720875660721.png

Sean Waltman has had his eyebrows shaved off, was made to look like a complete asshole on a reality TV show, managed to tear his asshole open on more than one occasion, had the term "X-Pac heat" created because everyone hated him, and starred in two sex tapes and was then accused of releasing said sex tapes without consent and then stole the money, and had his personal life aired out on a national radio show.

But, somehow, saying "Make some noise!" in a promo has bought him a lifetime's worth of piss taking.

James boutta get cancelled for making fun of this chicks name, he must dont know bout Essence Magazine, I bet this clown aint never even read Vibe or Jet either!

I gotta admit, for all the righteous criticism I sharpingly stab at WWE, they are doing right by Jacob Fatu, I freaking love the way they are booking this dude, making him look like the unstoppable monster that he is, reminds me so much of the old days and it is beautiful to see

Young Jacob actually has me looking up WWE highlight videos every week just to keep tabs on him, not even Cody could do that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back