Locked PWD 1173: Mami is Back on Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1712411677013-png.1038037

Rules.
1. Run like the scolded rat you are, Liv!
2. Return soon, Nikkita
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
lucy-pinder-v0-xosnnii0zgma1.jpg

pIDQsNe8hT8-Ea0z.mp4

GNzFLvUakAUhacH.jpg

7gVa-9txmf7aVGbW.mp4

b42cf122e74cc0a9fb388ca8bd062d0138fb55b2.gifv

Theme

Please and thank @Oku @Kowboy On Sherdog @PRIDEWASBETTER

It's not a bad trailer but throwing in the Jay Z song had some heat with me. That doesn't fit the Gladiator vibe and makes it seem like a generic sword and sandal action movie

Then someone posted one of the original trailers featuring Kid Rock so maybe I'm wrong <lmao>

Also there's clearly a cowardly emperor like Commudus as the villain but I can't tell what's going on with Denzel and Pascal. Are they antagonists or not? We'll just have to find out on November 22nd, pal!

It's not a bad trailer but throwing in the Jay Z song had some heat with me. That doesn't fit the Gladiator vibe and makes it seem like a generic sword and sandal action movie

Then someone posted one of the original trailers featuring Kid Rock so maybe I'm wrong <lmao>

This looks pretty good, couple scenes in there reminded me of the huge Hollywood epics of the 1940's and you know I dig that, wish those huge water battles were real instead of CGI though but what are ya gonna do

This looks pretty good, couple scenes in there reminded me of the huge Hollywood epics of the 1940's and you know I dig that, wish those huge water battles were real instead of CGI though but what are ya gonna do
Movie itself looks good. Looked like There were sharks in that water too:eek:

Movie itself looks good. Looked like There were sharks in that water too:eek:

Cant remember if i told you but I watched that plane crash with sharks movie a couple weeks back, took me two settings cause the acting was so bad and the writing was pretty dumb, I turned it off halfway through but after a week or two I just had to go back and find out how it played out so I guess there was something there LoL
Made it to the end, it was alright, a plane crash with sharks just like they promised, lotsa bloody fish murder, terrible dialogue, meh characters and a shoehorned in subplot about gay rights at the bottom of the ocean

2.7 Thumbs Up Outta 7

Cant remember if i told you but I watched that plane crash with sharks movie a couple weeks back, took me two settings cause the acting was so bad and the writing was pretty dumb, I turned it off halfway through but after a week or two I just had to go back and find out how it played out so I guess there was something there LoL
Made it to the end, it was alright, a plane crash with sharks just like they promised, lotsa bloody fish murder, terrible dialogue, meh characters and a shoehorned in subplot about gay rights at the bottom of the ocean

2.7 Thumbs Up Outta 7

I'm sure the other "plane crash into shark-infested waters" movie will be better!

Stephanie Vaquer quit CMLL last night and got stripped of the CMLL Women's Championship and pulled out of the NJPW/CMLL show in San Jose this weekend. Her match against Lluvia got replaced with Viva Van vs. Willow Nightingale vs. Lluvia for the vacant CMLL Women's Championship

Dirtsheets were saying a few days ago that both WWE and AEW had offers on the table for her. Sounds like WWE might've won since AEW works with both CMLL and New Japan and she wouldn't have had to pull out of New Japan dates.

The memes are already dropping <lmao>

Damn, BIG DAWG VAQUER seems to be WWE bound.

TK's paying too much money for the wrong people.

WWE's gotta be working on getting Hendry away from TNA.

They just gotta!

@RollSonnenRoll who’s the lady in the first pic?
You damn kids! Her name is Lucy Pinder. She was a British glamour/Page 3 model that was somewhat well known in the mid 2000's. That scene was all about the most RSR-quality girls they could find. We didn't even know girls could look like that back then, Ut!

430x579.JPG

It's at least 90% her fault that I am the way I am. She still models a little bit. OP pic is from the last year.

You damn kids! Her name is Lucy Pinder. She was a British glamour/Page 3 model that was somewhat well known in the mid 2000's. That scene was all about the most RSR-quality girls they could find. We didn't even know girls could look like that back then, Ut!

430x579.JPG

It's at least 90% her fault that I am the way I am. She still models a little bit. OP pic is from the last year.

Front Mag too!

Rosie Jones!

xlarge_072131453_lucy_pinder_rosie_jones_07_123_337lo_web.jpg

Can't post 90% of the search results here!

clap-joe-hendry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back