• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never noticed that breathy woman’s voice in Carlito’s music saying “aye Carlito” sexily lol

giphy.gif

Should Dragon Lee have signed with AEW?

Corpus has never seen a man like Drew before

I did on Saturday night! And let me tell ya something, bro. I have heat with Sonic. They only had one small glob of cheesecake at the very top. The rest was just vanilla ice cream with oreos! It was $7, I want some cheesecake in every other spoon dammit!

And I'm just glad my big homie @Pliny Pete wouldnt fall for this deception because he doesn't fuck with those flavored cheesecakes anyways! I could learn a thing or three from that guy!

I did on Saturday night! And let me tell ya something, bro. I have heat with Sonic. They only had one small glob of cheesecake at the very top. The rest was just vanilla ice cream with oreos! It was $7, I want some cheesecake in every other spoon dammit!
Wth this is the not enough gummi sharks fiasco all over again!

Otis, Maxine and Tozawa screwed Chad Gable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back