• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
w-ps-white-people.gif
Please help an old cracker out here. I don't want to have to urban dictionary this.

Please help an old cracker out here. I don't want to have to urban dictionary this.

It just means black people accept you. It used to literally mean you were invited to a black family's cookout because they like you. Now it's all weird and internety where it means it figuratively - black people like you.

I’ve never been invited to a cookout. Is it over for me?

This CMLL x NJPW Fantasticamania USA show at @Stargazer Rex 's old high school is shaping up nicely.

Does Mt. Pleasant High School have a nice gym or something? New Japan and CMLL coming to America and booking a high school gym seems weird lol

That gym was dogshit when I was there. It's in the heart of Eastside San Jose so I'd imagine it still is. Maybe when I had that existential crisis there I marked it on the astral plane and now it has spiritual significance drawing people from all over the world!

maybe u need more black friends

I was good friends with one of the few black kids in ESSJ, Moom. He moved to Vegas. In Fremont too which didn't have a lot of black people I had a close black friend but then he moved the 30 minutes to Oakland. Then I had a black best friend when I was a marine who was also the best man at my wedding. But he got blown to smithereens and died. I haven't had a black friend since!

<DCrying>

If anyone here wants to be my new black best friend I'm taking applications!

I was good friends with one of the few black kids in ESSJ, Moom. He moved to Vegas. In Fremont too which didn't have a lot of black people I had a close black friend but then he moved the 30 minutes to Oakland. Then I had a black best friend when I was a marine who was also the best man at my wedding. But he got blown to smithereens and died. I haven't had a black friend since!

<DCrying>

@Falsedawn

<DCrying>

All my childhood best friends in elementary school were black.
2 moved back to chicago,
1 moved to berkeley after getting a soccer scholarship (he was adopted and raised by a white lady)
And the other few went to prison later on.

We had so much fun.

But then when we got to middle school all the race groups seemed to separate.

It was a weird time to be a mixed kid.

The guy that lives across the street is black. We wave and sometimes say hello. One time we had a bad storm, and he had a large tree limb fall and I helped him chop it up. In that hour we maybe said 20 words, so we're pretty tight.

It just means black people accept you. It used to literally mean you were invited to a black family's cookout because they like you. Now it's all weird and internety where it means it figuratively - black people like you.

I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by black folks, was a member of a black street gang for awhile, and I never hearda this til this moment, is this another one of those white nerd internet things that don't really exist in real life, like all those sex terms on Urban Dictionary

All my childhood best friends in elementary school were black.
2 moved back to chicago,
1 moved to berkeley after getting a soccer scholarship (he was adopted and raised by a white lady)
And the other few went to prison later on.

We had so much fun.

But then when we got to middle school all the race groups seemed to separate.

It was a weird time to be a mixed kid.

I've always been friends with a wide variety of people. I used to be a lot more extroverted when I was younger. I would talk to everyone, never had any issues making friends. I always had some weird/interesting shit to say. I'm trying to tap back into that now. I got extremely introverted but I've been working on it. I let some things almost convince me that I couldn't talk and didn't any charisma. LOL nice try devil! Almost had me.

Oh, thank you.

I'm pretty sure everyone likes me.

Out of all the crackers,
U would be a saltine.
I would be an off brand saltine.

I’ve never been invited to a cookout. Is it over for me?
Racist.

WHY THE HELL AM I WATCHING SWIMMING??????????????????????????

I Then I had a black best friend when I was a marine who was also the best man at my wedding. But he got blown to smithereens and died. I haven't had a black friend since!
<{Joewithit}>

I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by black folks, was a member of a black street gang for awhile, and I never hearda this til this moment, is this another one of those white nerd internet things that don't really exist in real life, like all those sex terms on Urban Dictionary

<Fedor23>

Could it be possible it just something you never encountered but still existed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back