• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Silent Hill copy is being sent out of Cumming, Georgia. Interesting!

09337fdb-6dc7-4f6d-bd4b-9b4c4563f215_text.gif

My Silent Hill copy is being sent out of Cumming, Georgia. Interesting!
That’s where my grandpa lives, Blund. It used to be a nice little town but, like so many towns in any proximity to Atlanta, it’s a booming suburb metropolis now. He gets offers on his land every single day for another development/apartment complex and he tells them to fuck off <lmao>

That’s where my grandpa lives, Blund. It used to be a nice little town but, like so many towns in any proximity to Atlanta, it’s a booming suburb metropolis now. He gets offers on his land every single day for another development/apartment complex and he tells them to fuck off <lmao>

Is that his copy of Silent Hill?!

Apparently theyre having a dogs obstacle course and a birds of prey show at the fair, them dirt bag ass raptors better not grab one of the doggies, thats all I know!

Apparently theyre having a dogs obstacle course and a birds of prey show at the fair, them dirt bag ass raptors better not grab one of the doggies, thats all I know!

I'd like to see some reptiles booked for the big show as well, Pete.

@RollSonnenRoll that chick with the hair is supposed to be going with me to the fair, we'll see
She randomly hit me up when I was at the concert posting terribly shot videos on Facebook Live, she said she was sorry for ghosting me but she's going through a bad break up with an abusive asshole, we texted a bit here and there and I mentioned the fair to her and then she texted me at like 10:30 last night and said she wants to go to the fair with me
I ignored her cause I was snoozing but I texted her today and she said she's gonna meet me there
Its 50/50 at best whether she goes or ghosts me again in the morning, prolly 60/40 against

Me at the ferris wheel entrance at 2 pm

tenor.gif

And I know the reptiles aren't the main draw. They require more care. The mammals are the draw! But dammit the reptiles still draw! They have a medium sized but loyal fan following. Even the Mexican promotions will still have a place for the midgets on the card!

- annoyed man whose fair got rid of the reptile exhibit!

@RollSonnenRoll that chick with the hair is supposed to be going with me to the fair, we'll see
She randomly hit me up when I was at the concert posting terribly shot videos on Facebook Live, she said she was sorry for ghosting me but she's going through a bad break up with an abusive asshole, we texted a bit here and there and I mentioned the fair to her and then she texted me at like 10:30 last night and said she wants to go to the fair with me
I ignored her cause I was snoozing but I texted her today and she said she's gonna meet me there
Its 50/50 at best whether she goes or ghosts me again in the morning, prolly 60/40 against

Me at the ferris wheel entrance at 2 pm

tenor.gif
Ah, a day full of adventure at the fair leading to all the lights coming on in the evening to set the tone for a night of passion. It's an American institution!

And I know the reptiles aren't the main draw. They require more care. The mammals are the draw! But dammit the reptiles still draw! They have a medium sized but loyal fan following. Even the Mexican promotions will still have a place for the midgets on the card!

They had a big reptile exhibit building at the fair last year but I dont think there was any reptiles in it, just the fattest rabbit i ever saw in my life

Look at this little baby snake that was in my yard this morning

oWj5aNJ.jpeg

I let him be. Snakes gotta eat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back