• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this documentary about Tim Anderson and mark gastinow. This guy Tim was seeing red monkeys in the ring

I had two former students (a couple) come over last night who were converted this mania season. They got really into it and it was a fun time for all. I had to explain dusty rhodes and cm punk. One of the reasons I stopped posting a lot is because my kids are super into it now so I don’t go on my phone / sherdog when watching wrestling now. I just hangout with them. Even when I’m watching the old stuff. And we’ve been having people over for most ppvs. Casuals coming in all directions. The business is alive.

You should show your former students Darby Allin setting Jack Perry on fire with a flame thrower during Anarchy In The Arena tonight.

Show me a gif of that

U should also show them this neat
Sting character select screen

80b8107deffcf48bc6e19daeb3f3c7a8dd178793.gif

God that is retarded. Just like the old inferno matches
Someone being set on fire was the only good part of inferno matches. The bad part was the competitors gassing out in about 2 minutes from the lack of oxygen

Someone being set on fire was the only good part of inferno matches. The bad part was the competitors gassing out in about 2 minutes from the lack of oxygen
I just dislike weapons that are meant to kill people being used in wrestling. Flamethrower, Drew's Claymore, Joe's machete, HHH's sledgehammer.

That's actually pretty funny. good call to Darby actually getting hit by a bus
He kept coming back and at the end of the match they hung him from his ankles by the ceiling and super kicked him in the face with thumbtack covered shoes to finally take him out. For the rest of the match he was just dangling in the ring unconscious by his ankles while the others wrestled around him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back