• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is my homie Roll doing running around with these Hollywood starlets!!

693142b5d2c605a7a7a97e40abb21dd3.gif
Monica meme

Ghetto bird was such a banger.......I was looking for that song before it was released.

You right about Cube's lyrics......"don't let me bank you.....thank you". Cmon fam that's wack.

Lethal Injection and The Predator had some good songs on them but they were a steep decline from Straight Outta Compton, Amerikkkaz Most Wanted and Death Certificate, 3 classic masterpieces back to back to back

Lethal Injection and The Predator had some good songs on them but they were a steep decline from Straight Outta Compton, Amerikkkaz Most Wanted and Death Certificate, 3 classic masterpieces back to back to back
Think he was too busy pushing Da Lynch Mob at the time.......didn't help since Kam knocked his ass outand stole his WestSide chain.

@Based God Menace II Society Soundtrack was released 31 years ago today, one of my favorite gangsta hood movie soundtracks, probably right Boyz N The Hood Soundtrack

First time I ever heard of UGK, made me realize just how dope MC Eiht was(And then he followed this up with CMW-Music To Driveby which is a freaking masterpiece album) and the Everlast diss song by DJ Quik never gets mentioned in these diss song threads but I think its one of the best, musically speaking

Really solid release, top to bottom

444166906-888464653278492-1519620667994857875-n.jpg

This album and movie is nostalgic as fuck to me. Still remember me and my friends at 10 years old having a master plan to get tickets to a different movie just to sneak into this one <lmao>

This album didn't leave the CD rotation for years.

I just saw the clip of Nia Jax squashing that lady. Lol. That was a finish!

Afterwards are you going to spend a great evening with your mom watching AEW Double or Nothing?
Nah its too real for her, dammit.
She freaks out and then tells me to either
Put it (the tv) on the hallmark channel or national geographic. <lmao>

Nah its too real for her, dammit.
She freaks out and then tells me to either
Put it (the tv) on the hallmark channel or national geographic. <lmao>
I mentioned my cousin started watching after Wrestlemania. Next thing I know my aunt is texting me about Cody for the last week and then sends me the damn tweet yesterday with Logan jumping off the top rope and saying how nervous it made her cause he could have seriously hurt Cody!

I said he’s supposed to seriously hurt Cody. Fucking mark

I mentioned my cousin started watching after Wrestlemania. Next thing I know my aunt is texting me about Cody for the last week and then sends me the damn tweet yesterday with Logan jumping off the top rope and saying how nervous it made her cause he could have seriously hurt Cody!

I said he’s supposed to seriously hurt Cody. Fucking mark
I had two former students (a couple) come over last night who were converted this mania season. They got really into it and it was a fun time for all. I had to explain dusty rhodes and cm punk. One of the reasons I stopped posting a lot is because my kids are super into it now so I don’t go on my phone / sherdog when watching wrestling now. I just hangout with them. Even when I’m watching the old stuff. And we’ve been having people over for most ppvs. Casuals coming in all directions. The business is alive.

I had two former students (a couple) come over last night who were converted this mania season. They got really into it and it was a fun time for all. I had to explain dusty rhodes and cm punk. One of the reasons I stopped posting a lot is because my kids are super into it now so I don’t go on my phone / sherdog when watching wrestling now. I just hangout with them. Even when I’m watching the old stuff. And we’ve been having people over for most ppvs. Casuals coming in all directions. The business is alive.
THANK YOU, MR. RHODES!

afde109172005605fc9fd6527429c3a82e18efdd.jpg

I did not expect Cody to be the best babyface since 80s Hogan but here we are.

So everyone knows that HHH was originally gonna win KOTR in 96 until the Curtain Call. I wonder if he would've done the 3:16 speech too. "Helmsley 3:16 proclaims I just thrashed your derriere."

tumblr_nnm1v0LIYY1shikn8o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back