• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skedgy.png

Some random guy on Facebook posted the schedule for todays concert, looks like a nice spread out show, everyone gets to do a long set with 30 minutes break between artists, which I appreciate, plenty of time to get a drink and hit the bathroom

Sometimes in these big medley shows, the person you wanna see most only gets to do 3 songs cause they have to fit the whole show in a 3 hour window, here we can let it breathe and soak in the vibes

I think we're all wondering the same thing, though, what the hell is Montell Jordan gonna do up there for 45 minutes, he literally has one song

Is he just gonna do every single different remix version of This Is How We Do It that was ever released

"Heres the Euro Club Thumper '97 Mix that was only released on 12 inch vinyl... And now, here's the version that McDonalds used in their commercials that one summer..."

Last edited:
Skedgy.png

Some random guy on Facebook posted the schedule for todays concert, looks like a nice spread out show, everyone gets to do a long set with 30 minutes break between artists, which I appreciate, plenty of time to get a drink and hit the bathroom

Sometimes in these big medley shows, the person you wanna see most only gets to do 3 songs cause they have to fit the whole show in a 3 hour window, here we can let it breathe and soak in the vibes

I think we're all wondering the same thing, though, what the hell is Montell Jordan gonna do up there for 45 minutes, he literally has one song

Is he just gonna do every single different remix version of This Is How We Do It that was ever released

"Heres the Euro Club Thumper '97 Mix that was only released on 12 inch vinyl... And now, here's the version that McDonalds used in their commercials that one summer..."
He’s gonna try to work some new stuff in, isn’t he?! “This is one off my latest album…”

@Based God Menace II Society Soundtrack was released 31 years ago today, one of my favorite gangsta hood movie soundtracks, probably right Boyz N The Hood Soundtrack

First time I ever heard of UGK, made me realize just how dope MC Eiht was(And then he followed this up with CMW-Music To Driveby which is a freaking masterpiece album) and the Everlast diss song by DJ Quik never gets mentioned in these diss song threads but I think its one of the best, musically speaking

Really solid release, top to bottom

444166906-888464653278492-1519620667994857875-n.jpg

@Based God Menace II Society Soundtrack was released 31 years ago today, one of my favorite gangsta hood movie soundtracks, probably right Boyz N The Hood Soundtrack

First time I ever heard of UGK, made me realize just how dope MC Eiht was(And then he followed this up with CMW-Music To Driveby which is a freaking masterpiece album) and the Everlast diss song by DJ Quik never gets mentioned in these diss song threads but I think its one of the best, musically speaking

Really solid release, top to bottom

444166906-888464653278492-1519620667994857875-n.jpg
I heard the MC Eiht song before I watched the movie.....talk about spoilers lol.

Plus it had the instrumental of the Ice Cube - Ghetto Bird beat played over the beginning of the movie, 6 months before the song Ghetto Bird was released, that beat blew me away first time i heard it with that heavy ass bassline booming through the movie theater speakers, never been a fan of Cube's lyrics over it though, that beat deserves better

Plus it had the instrumental of the Ice Cube - Ghetto Bird beat played over the beginning of the movie, 6 months before the song Ghetto Bird was released, that beat blew me away first time i heard it with that heavy ass bassline booming through the movie theater speakers, never been a fan of Cube's lyrics over it though, that beat deserves better
Ghetto bird was such a banger.......I was looking for that song before it was released.

You right about Cube's lyrics......"don't let me bank you.....thank you". Cmon fam that's wack.

Weird what's up with posting tweets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back