• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Thinking my elbow is getting better. Back to curling 135 for sets of 12 pain free.
@AdamCole I'm curling your bitch for sets of 12 listening to Linkin Park and you are still nursing that little ankle injury!
The only thing Adam Cole is curling is a 10 oz Xbox controller!

The only thing Adam Cole is curling is a 10 oz Xbox controller!

@AdamCole BRING THAT OLD HALO ARMOR OUT CHEEEE SHIIITTTTT, YA GOTTA LOVE IT BABY

5yfqkd253wl81.jpg

Oh damn, these dudes throwing some knuckles!

8. He’s still very spry, he just doesn’t wanna do the nightly walks anymore. I think he’s just bored of them cause when I take him to parks and trials, he happily goes along so I don’t think he’s hurting in his hips or paws.

Lawler is 9. He's still pretty spry himself. He just doesn't like being outside. Motherfucker is a damn neet!

Lawler is 9. He's still pretty spry himself. He just doesn't like being outside. Motherfucker is a damn neet!

Whats Coconut doing right now!?!?

And Lawler too!!

And Peanut!!

And Churro!!

Whats Coconut doing right now!?!?

And Lawler too!!

And Peanut!!

And Churro!!

I just fed Churro some gut loaded dubia roaches. Gut loaded them with spinach, blue berries and cherries. Lawler is laying with me on the couch watching wrestling. Peanut is walking around her enclosure getting her exercise in. And coconut is being a nasty bitch some where!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back