• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a few short years ago when Randy was considered boring by most people> Pepperidge Farm members.

I remember 10 years ago on the RAW after Mania when Randy and Sheamus were wrestling and got a bunch of "same old shit" and "boring" chants, then Big Show came out and beat them up and got a "thank you Big Show" chant <lmao>

Remember a few short years ago when Randy was considered boring by most people> Pepperidge Farm members.
He is having a lot more fun now and enjoying his role the last few years and thats contagious. He was clearly just going through the motions for like 10 years.

I remember how I been singing Randy's praises for years and years, Bat, are you telling me that once again I had figured things out before everyone else, again?
Welp, can't say I'm surprised...

I started playing Fallout 4, one of the first things I did was go to the Red Rocket gas station where that little piece of shit locked up the dog in the show, and guess what happened, I found the dog in the game!!
Oh, that popped me so freaking hard
That's some next level 4D booking for yo ass!

He is having a lot more fun now and enjoying his role the last few years and thats contagious. He was clearly just going through the motions for like 10 years.
THose no fucks to give no more years are always the best years for performers, especially in WWE......no more walking on egg shells.

GOXQRq4XYAA-kC6

You still got it.......you still got it.....

I didn't play the first two as they're top down, 3/4 view like Baldur's Gate 1&2 or Diablo 1&2.

3 is great and they may have peaked with New Vegas. 4 is still good and I'm playing it now but there's a lot crafting and gear modification and establishing settlements and shit. Not bad but I'm a busy dad these days and I wanna kill giant scorpions and hack computers over getting roped into building water filtration machines and gardens.
I have 4 modded into a complete hell with murderous storms that bring huge packs of ferals, raider kids trying to kill you, actually dark when it's dark and so on. The fun of 4 is less the main story and more what you can do with it. Far Harbor in my modded version is never not trying to murder you just for being there.

Man, tickets are not selling at all for the big old school extravaganza tomorrow, this concerts prolly gonna suck cause its so dead
Apeaking of dead, Im down there on the bottom right, Im gonna have the whole section to myself which is gonna make it so much easier for my Facebook stalker from last month to find me! :oops:

tix.png

Theres a lawn section above the bowl, maybe all those people with lawn tickets can sneak down and somewhat fill out the seating areas so it doesnt feel like a fricking barren wasteland in there, and also make me a little harder to spot...

Concord-Pavilion-Amphitheater.jpg

The local retro game store had a copy of ff7 rebirth for $45 (games are now $90 plus tax in canada) but I bit my lip and move on. Being responsible suuuuucks

@Pliny Pete I didn't think this was that bad.

I dont understand whats so bad about that at all, its a bit boring and repetitive but i've seen much worse
Never seen those dudes before, couple good looking well built gentlemen, did they ever work WCW or WWF in the early 90's when I wasnt watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back