• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google says Fallout 4 is highly rated and its only 20 bucks on Xbone, I think Im gonna pull the trigger
I didn't play the first two as they're top down, 3/4 view like Baldur's Gate 1&2 or Diablo 1&2.

3 is great and they may have peaked with New Vegas. 4 is still good and I'm playing it now but there's a lot crafting and gear modification and establishing settlements and shit. Not bad but I'm a busy dad these days and I wanna kill giant scorpions and hack computers over getting roped into building water filtration machines and gardens.

@Pliny Pete Ruthless could be coming soon to a bare knuckle arena near you!

BKFC is the hottest young promotion in the land, no doubt about it!
Their shows have the lawless bar brawl sense of danger that the UFC used to have before they went corporate and got homogenized, if Lawler's chin is still there then i suspect he will thrive in this amazing carny environment

Their shows have the lawless bar brawl sense of danger that the UFC used to have before they went corporate and got homogenized, if Lawler's chin is still there then i suspect he will thrive in this amazing carny environment
Sadly, it isn't.

That damn Herb Dean isn't a ref for them, is he?!

That damn Herb Dean isn't a ref for them, is he?!

tenor.gif

New Japan's Gabe Kidd, the guy that shattered Eddie Kingston's leg and took his New Japan Strong championship is getting a shot at the GHC Heavyweight Championship next month.

cKtY5YS.png

Now I wanna play the Fallout game
Start with 4 on XB. It's the newest single player one and is the best one for beginners to play.
Do NOT play any Bethesda game on PS3, they're notoriously buggy.

New Japan's Gabe Kidd, the guy that shattered Eddie Kingston's leg and took his New Japan Strong championship is getting a shot at the GHC Heavyweight Championship next month.

cKtY5YS.png
Fuck him up, Kaito

Start with 4 on XB. It's the newest single player one and is the best one for beginners to play.
Do NOT play any Bethesda game on PS3, they're notoriously buggy.

I bought 4 this morning, gonna start my adventure tonight, I think the one I have on PS3 is New Vegas

Meal-for-Sunday.jpg

Just pulled a nice fat steak and big thick meaty bone out of the freezer for young Roxstar to chow down on Sunday since shes gonna be home alone all day while I'm at the big fancy pants old school music festival outdoor extravaganza

img-4451.webp

I bought 4 this morning, gonna start my adventure tonight, I think the one I have on PS3 is New Vegas
NV is probably the best one but those games are buggy as shit on PS3.
4 is newest single player one and also the earliest in the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back