• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost the last day of class for my wife's preschool class. She's sad. I told her she should play this slapper on the last day when all the kids are leaving

Or maybe some good ol POD!

Some of them kids aint gonna make it, man!

Boyz 2 Men is giving me those 7th grade feels again

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! That is one of the best shows I ever saw in my life!!
@sleepwalk @My Spot @Batjester I absolutely love that world they built with all those insane characters and the adventure they took us on, holy freaking moley!!
Stranger Things Season 1 is the greatest show in history imo and this is up there with that, I freaking loved it that much!!
@Based God if you haven't seen Fallout yet, you should watch it, any Why Files fan will most likely enjoy the over arching story which goes deep into many of the subjects that are discussed on that show every week(Military Industrial Complex, government population control, unlimited energy,, etc )
Man, what a wild ride that was!
I gotta admit, my mark ass didnt see the big swerve in the blowoff til we got there, that made it so much better
The way they delicately crafted that whole long storyline with so many interesting moving pieces and then tied it all back together beautifully, another chef's kiss
I think Im gonna rewatch it this weekend so I can watch all the parts fall into place now that i know where they're going
Oh boy

I Officially Give This My Highest 7 Thumbs Up Recommendation

I was tempted to go above 7 Thumbs, thats how much I loved it, but I have too much responsibility and integrity tied into my official ratings system, it means something to you people, I respect and appreciate that and all of you, I cant ruin what we've built together with a bunch of hot shotting for cheap thrills

I wanna try the first one but I doubt its on Xbone, I own one thats on PS3, I forget the name though
Fallout 3 is probably my favorite one, and I believe is a retelling of the first game. The definitive edition of that is actually free on Amazon Prime rn, but would be for PC...

Fallout 3 is probably my favorite one, and I believe is a retelling of the first game. The definitive edition of that is actually free on Amazon Prime rn, but would be for PC...

Google says Fallout 4 is highly rated and its only 20 bucks on Xbone, I think Im gonna pull the trigger

Google says Fallout 4 is highly rated and its only 20 bucks on Xbone, I think Im gonna pull the trigger
I've never played the games but I regularly watch the opening level of Fallout 4 on YouTube. I think you'll highly enjoy it.

I'm intrigued by the series now. We'll see what happens

I've never played the games but I regularly watch the opening level of Fallout 4 on YouTube. I think you'll highly enjoy it.

I'm intrigued by the series now. We'll see what happens

Im downloading 4 right meow, the trailer looked something I would enjoy

I just hate RPGs where you gotta go around talking to everyone and using an answer wheel to have long conversations

We'll see how this plays out...

Brick houses are durable though
shannon-sharpe-shay-shay.gif

Im downloading 4 right meow, the trailer looked something I would enjoy

I just hate RPGs where you gotta go around talking to everyone and using an answer wheel to have long conversations

We'll see how this plays out...
Same. Just give me a weapon and let me tear shit up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back