• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll My Crumbl is closed for some unknown reason. Damn. It wasnt meant to be tonight. But there is always tomorrow!

<{1-16}>
giphy.gif

You guys both have birthdays this weekend or something?
Nothing gets past ole Pete

Nice to see Malakai Black and Buddy Murphy hanging out.
Some women like having nicknames for their tits
others like having nicknames for their cheeks.
Such is life

It's almost the last day of class for my wife's preschool class. She's sad. I told her she should play this slapper on the last day when all the kids are leaving

Or maybe some good ol POD!

Some of them kids aint gonna make it, man!

It's almost the last day of class for my wife's preschool class. She's sad. I told her she should play this slapper on the last day when all the kids are leaving

That echoing bass line hits me in the nostalgia feels every single time. I'm practically back in 7th grade homeroom.

She should play Mac Dre and have the kids spend their last day of class throwing up a T and giggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back