• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, ole Pete just can't get no respect today

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.gif

Lol saw this one earlier. I wish they didn't kill him, Roll. The guy liked to fuck but he was alright, bro. MLK liked to fuck too!
Maybe it’s me buying too into the whole Camelot mythology his father created but I genuinely believe we’d still be better off today had he lived.

And if wanting to get it on with Marilyn Monroe behind your wife’s back is a crime then lock me up!

Do they serve them hot and soft like at BJ's Brewhouse?
They come room temperature cause of the icing/mouse gimmick that mimics the ice cream. Still very good. I reheated mine in the oven just a smidge though

Most of the flavors come right out of a warming oven though

Maybe it’s me buying too into the whole Camelot mythology his father created but I genuinely believe we’d still be better off today had he lived.

And if wanting to get it on with Marilyn Monroe behind your wife’s back is a crime then lock me up!

It's called the Killing of the King ritual. Some dirty stuff, Mr Roll. But you didn't hear that from me!

They come room temperature cause of the icing/mouse gimmick that mimics the ice cream. Still very good. I reheated mine in the oven just a smidge though

Most of the flavors come right out of a warming oven though

Well it's doing a pretty good job of mimicking cause I thought it was ice cream just like on the pizookies at BJ's
They swerved ole Pete, Roll, they swerved me good, just like that time they swerved you with the cash register!

Not a day goes by that I don't find a new reason to have heat with that operation...

Well it's doing a pretty good job of mimicking cause I thought it was ice cream just like on the pizookies at BJ's
They swerved ole Pete, Roll, they swerved me good, just like that time they swerved you with the cash register!

Not a day goes by that I don't find a new reason to have heat with that operation...

"They're workers. They're working you, you and you. They're working us." - Dusty on the Funks and Crumbl Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back