• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to use some cheap ass charcoal not that long ago that didn't get as hot as my usual charcoal. My steaks came out  blue, Roll. Thats just too raw for Ol Rex. We live in a civilized society dammit!
I need it to be warm at least. Too rare and the texture is just off and the center is cool. No, sir

I recently have become a huge fan of tri tip. I want nothing else

I actually just got into the tri tip game myself only like 4 years ago. Its good, it's easy, it's cheap and it feeds a lot. My boys eat A LOT so it's ideal for us.

I actually just got into the tri tip game myself only like 4 years ago. Its good, it's easy, it's cheap and it feeds a lot. My boys eat A LOT so it's ideal for us.
I’m finding it’s so versatile. Can be used many different ways.

I need it to be warm at least. Too rare and the texture is just off and the center is cool. No, sir

The texture was disgusting. I still ate it all but I wasn't happy! "Don't buy me this cheap charcoal anymore, babe!" You can always blame the wife when shit goes wrong, Roll. And the kid wins again!

The texture was disgusting. I still ate it all but I wasn't happy! "Don't buy me this cheap charcoal anymore, babe!" You can always blame the wife when shit goes wrong, Roll. And the kid wins again!
Ehhhhh I got to disagree. You have the dick, buy the charcoal yourself. Never trust a woman when it comes to cooking meat.

Ehhhhh I got to disagree. You have the dick buy the charcoal yourself. Never trust a woman when is comes to cooking meat.

No. She's not helpless. She knows the brand. I don't give a damn if it was sold out. Make it happen!

On the other hand Rule# 76 No excuses
play like a champion

Now you are seeing things my way. "I can't do it" isn't even in my vocabulary. I cringed just now typing it!

They had over 61,000 for the Big Event in 1986.

The-Big-Event.jpg

2016-01-08_221245.jpg

1986_BigEventPoster.jpg
That poster is dope. I miss the old-time wrestling posters.

Is it on peacock or am I’m going have to do a google search? After 5 seconds I get bored doing google searches.

The whole card was released on VHS so it should be on Peacock, it's just a regular match though, they called it a snake pit match but there was nothing different about it

I binged 3 episodes last night, it has its hooks in me good!
Looking forward to episode 5 tonight, I love so much about this world with its 1950's retro tech and advertisements all over the place, i also really dig how they use these old timey songs to set the mood, that is a chefs kiss right there

Are these 3 main characters directly lifted from the games or are they just based on general characters in the games

Also, I really hate Lucy's Jew little brother
The characters are mostly original to the show. The factions, the vaults all being different, the ability to pick up a sidekick, the overall tone, etc are all part of the games. There are a few games that I haven't played in the series, though.

I'm at my local butcher sampling unreleased cuts of meat. Shit you didn't even know was on the cow, dawg.
I eat it all except gonads and throat, Rex. I'll skip tongue and kidneys mostly, though. Tripe, brains, cheeks, liver, heart, lungs, sweetbreads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back