• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot Oakland just sold their 50% share of the entire Coliseum/Arena complex to a group of private investors, the A's own the other 50%

The investors say they wanna revitalize the area and turn it into a sports and entertainment and shopping complex

I don't see that working, for one John Fisher and the A's are impossible to deal with, # B, two minor league soccer teams and a new independent minor league baseball team will be enough to keep the Coliseum up and running

The feds just announced a huge antitrust lawsuit against Ticketmaster, I hope this one goes better than when they tried to take down the NWA back in '56

I just finished episode 2 of Fallout and I'm gonna go ahead and make it official, I am officially All In on this show!
I absolutely love this post apocalyptic wasteland of a world that they are building, reminds me a lot of the Borderlands games and also the Twisted Metal TV show, both of which are awesome

I really wish I knew about the Fallout games now cause I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch of cool references and Easter eggs all over the place

@My Spot @Batjester I know you guys liked Twisted Metal, did you also like this one?
I like the games. Loving the show. A friend enjoyed it and I explained to him that it is so good that it's low key the wokest thing on TV and nobody is saying shit about it. Super excited for next season.

I like the games. Loving the show. A friend enjoyed it and I explained to him that it is so good that it's low key the wokest thing on TV and nobody is saying shit about it. Super excited for next season.

I binged 3 episodes last night, it has its hooks in me good!
Looking forward to episode 5 tonight, I love so much about this world with its 1950's retro tech and advertisements all over the place, i also really dig how they use these old timey songs to set the mood, that is a chefs kiss right there

Are these 3 main characters directly lifted from the games or are they just based on general characters in the games

Also, I really hate Lucy's Jew little brother

The actress that plays Lucy looks exactly someone else but I cant figure out who and it has been irritating the shit outta me

She looks like if you took Angelina Jolie, Shannon Doherty and Penelope Cruz and mashed em together, in a good way

Last edited:
El Desperado said "fuck yo finish" to Clark Connors last night in the BOSJ

0ghhk29vq52d1.gif

Jason Vorhees is two years away from being two years away

Jason can't work and has gotten exposed. You look at a heel like Pennywise, Roll. He's got the look, he can work and he can cut a promo. That's who you build your promotion around. Not some retard with 2 moves who can't cut a promo to save his life!

Jason Vorhees is two years away from being two years away

Theres some new movie where you see everything from the bad guys perspective and the bad guy is basically a knockoff Jason from the early movies when he was just some guy in a hood terrorizing camp counselors, before he became an omnipotent intergalactic supervillian

Jason can't work and has gotten exposed. You look at a heel like Pennywise, Roll. He's got the look, he can work and he can cut a promo. That's who you build your promotion around. Not some retard with 2 moves who can't cut a promo to save his life!
Michael Myers would work circles around him doing the same gimmick!

Theres some new movie where you see everything from the bad guys perspective and the bad guy is basically a knockoff Jason from the early movies when he was just some guy in a hood terrorizing camp counselors, before he became an omnipotent intergalactic supervillian

Intriguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back