• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@therealdope

@RollSonnenRoll you'll appreciate this story

@My Spot member how last week I was talking about the riots last year at the county fair in Antioch, well this year the fair went pretty smooth, I guess, but then they pulled a good old fashioned territory style box office robbery on the last night
Apparently they waited til the fair closed and then some employees went to a bank near the fucked up projects and we're gonna deposit $90,000 overnight and got a gun stuck in their face in the parking lot instead

Yea, that doesn't sound suspicious at all, they were just gonna slide 90 G's into an overnight drop box?

It's a carny business

I never went there. Falcons were playing in the Dome by the time I got to my first game and my first Braves game was the year the Ted opened.
You're lucky that Bama had stopped playing their biggest home games in Birmingham by the time you were old enough.

What if it’s a big salad

f1126450-8a7f-4130-a4a8-61daccf46ede_text.gif

"Do you actually get hurt though? Cause it's all fake!"
<34>

Next time ur at The Rhino and and a beautiful buxom brunette approaches you for a dance,
Hit her with the

"Ehh pardon me for being (being) personal,
But what are your vitals?"

@Pliny Pete just so ya know I'm taking the boys to see Furiosa on Friday night. I gotta support my girl! She better look strong, Pete. And I'll just leave it at that!

anya-taylor-joy-attends-the-australian-premiere-of-furiosa-news-photo-1714649231.jpg

I hope you guys have the most amazing time ever and that's a shoot

A big night at the movies and two different rasslin shows, looks like the ole Rex clan is gonna be in for quite the weekend

I hope you guys have the most amazing time ever and that's a shoot

A big night at the movies and two different rasslin shows, looks like the ole Rex clan is gonna be in for quite the weekend

I may even get on top of my wife!

@therealdope

Wow. The memories of "exorcism stadium". I cannot count how many Blue Jay games and big concerts I saw there (including going to The Who concert with my mother!). Thanks for tagging me!

I'm puzzled by the 43,000 seating capacity. The grandstand alone was 25,000+ but it's possible. There were only about 15,000 good seats for baseball. I had a buddy in high school who's dad was a season ticket holder for the Blue Jays since opening day in 1977 so we went of a lot of games and sat 7 rows up from the visitor dugout. I've posted my Ricky Henderson story a couple of times, the start of which revolves around those very good seats just above the dugout.

Grandstand tickets for Blue Jay games were only $2 but only the first two sections were over the outfield fence the rest got further away as the grandstand diverged from the third base foul pole. It's absurd how bad that stadium was. It was also on the shore of lake Ontario so that means sea gulls were everywhere shitting on the field, players and fans. In a bizarre incident Dave Winfield killed a seagull throwing the ball and was arrested! LOL.

EBH9COQWwAAAmXF.jpg:large

It was an absolutely terrible stadium, as bad as municipal stadium in Cleveland.

Somewhere I have a picture of me as a kid with Danny Ainge when he was a third baseman for the Blue Jays. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

@DW=HERO @RollSonnenRoll

To me, Fulton county stadium will always be the home of the Braves, the Falcons and the Peach bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back