• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished episode 2 of Fallout and I'm gonna go ahead and make it official, I am officially All In on this show!
I absolutely love this post apocalyptic wasteland of a world that they are building, reminds me a lot of the Borderlands games and also the Twisted Metal TV show, both of which are awesome

I really wish I knew about the Fallout games now cause I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch of cool references and Easter eggs all over the place

@My Spot @Batjester I know you guys liked Twisted Metal, did you also like this one?

I just finished episode 2 of Fallout and I'm gonna go ahead and make it official, I am officially All In on this show!
I absolutely love this post apocalyptic wasteland of a world that they are building, reminds me a lot of the Borderlands games and also the Twisted Metal TV show, both of which are awesome

I really wish I knew about the Fallout games now cause I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch of cool references and Easter eggs all over the place

@My Spot @Batjester I know you guys liked Twisted Metal, did you also like this one?
I thought it was ok. The one thing I couldn't shake was that I had actually seen it all before, some upcoming scenes specifically. Not in a "oh they stole this from blank" but like I had literally watched that exact scene.

Comparing the two I would give Twisted Metal the edge, but both were good.

"Do you actually get hurt though? Cause it's all fake!"
<34>

Hogan pushing that smoke filled areas crap

pissed-foh.gif

I loved it.

I thought it was ok. The one thing I couldn't shake was that I had actually seen it all before, some upcoming scenes specifically. Not in a "oh they stole this from blank" but like I had literally watched that exact scene.

Comparing the two I would give Twisted Metal the edge, but both were good.

I just finished episode 3, not as good as episode 2 but I still liked it, mostly cause it reminded me so much of a great movie called Love And Monsters, which is a movie about a boy and his dog traveling through a post apocalyptic wasteland of a world filled with giant monsters in the hopes of making it to the safety of an underground vault, man I love that movie

Hey, wait a minute ..

@Pliny Pete What's "Mt Davis" in reference to?

AVwU6Oq.jpeg

The 300 level that they built to add 10,000 extra seats to the Coliseum to get the raiders back in Oakland

Then when Al Davis died, his weirdo son tarped off Mt Davis and wouldnt let them sell tickets to those seats even though they had a season ticket wait list so he could maintain his record of lowest attendance in the league to help his politicking for a new stadium in a glamour city

It worked

tenor.gif

The 300 level that they built to add 10,000 extra seats to the Coliseum to get the raiders back in Oakland

Then when Al Davis died, his weirdo son tarped off Mt Davis and wouldnt let them sell tickets to those seats even though they had a season ticket wait list so he could maintain his record of lowest attendance in the league to help his politicking for a new stadium in a glamour city

It worked

tenor.gif

I still got all my SF Bulls merchandise that I bought on their very first game, I'm gonna take it on Pawn Stars one day and get rich!

They wished me happy birthday on the screen and over the P.A. system, they know hot, fresh young talent when they see it

I still got all my SF Bulls merchandise that I bought on their very first game, I'm gonna take it on Pawn Stars one day and get rich!

They wished me happy birthday on the screen and over the P.A. system, they know hot, fresh young talent when they see it
This dude must live out in your territory because he has like 25 folders just for Candlestick.

@DW=HERO @RollSonnenRoll

I never went there. Falcons were playing in the Dome by the time I got to my first game and my first Braves game was the year the Ted opened.

This dude must live out in your territory because he has like 25 folders just for Candlestick.

Yea, he posts a lot of stuff from out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back