• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it. It’s the go-home show and Mr. Khan needs to show me something! If I had to make the call right now, I’m #AllOut this weekend. He’s got 120 minutes tonight to get my cash in his front pocket! Sell me!

A lot is on the line tonight. DAMN!

I didn’t care for that either

giphy.gif

I'm a shoot with you, Pete. A lot of psych students are damn dumb. It's mostly women in my classes and it's mostly women in the field as a whole. My classmates seem to have a hard time understanding simple concepts. He probably read a bunch of stupid ass people's work then read mine and it was like night and day lol.

Literally your teacher reading everyone else's paper

036e2ba2-84ed-43bf-8f2c-993b2c061899_text.gif

And then once she got her mits on ole Rex's magnum opus

ebbf1946-5ffd-4d1a-aeba-a4c59ce7aff3_text.gif

I'm a shoot with you, Pete. A lot of psych students are damn dumb. It's mostly women in my classes and it's mostly women in the field as a whole. My classmates seem to have a hard time understanding simple concepts. He probably read a bunch of stupid ass people's work then read mine and it was like night and day lol.
And you can't even fuck them since you're married.

I would have liked to have seen more buxom wenches in that trailer though. If that’s not a thing anymore then that might highly affect my decision

I would have liked to have seen more buxom wenches in that trailer though. If that’s not a thing anymore then that might highly affect my decision

I bet there still is plenty of chubby tarts roaming around with their danglies out all over that festival, regardless of what the internet would have you believe, women do still enjoy getting attention from men, no doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back