• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex does you think that if you played this song for @Sara while you two were just chilling on the couch one lovely Sunday evening, it might put a little twinkle in her eye, if you catch my drift...

@Stargazer Rex does you think that if you played this song for @Sara while you two were just chilling on the couch one lovely Sunday evening, it might put a little twinkle in her eye, if you catch my drift...

This is lewd, Pete!

giphy.gif

@RollSonnenRoll Are we watching Dynamite? Let me know, dawg.
You know it. It’s the go-home show and Mr. Khan needs to show me something! If I had to make the call right now, I’m #AllOut this weekend. He’s got 120 minutes tonight to get my cash in his front pocket! Sell me!

Are they saying they didnt expect much from you?
I'd go beat the shit outta that teacher for this kinda blatant disrespect but maybe thats just me!

tenor.gif

I'm a shoot with you, Pete. A lot of psych students are damn dumb. It's mostly women in my classes and it's mostly women in the field as a whole. My classmates seem to have a hard time understanding simple concepts. He probably read a bunch of stupid ass people's work then read mine and it was like night and day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back