Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot @Based God I never seen this second WCW TV title belt that he unboxes but I really like that thing, great solid looking belt with a no nonsense meat and potatoes design, this is a solid fundamentals working man's championship right here, plus the two tiles on the sides of the main plate remind me of the classic IC strap, I appreciate that, I love everything about this belt

I love that belt. I was legit mad back in the day when they did that angle with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash throwing it in the garbage to kill the title.

Really good little mini doc about the original Montreal Screw Job when Ed "Strangler" Lewis faced Henri DeGlane back on May 4, 1931, worth checking out for any fans of the history of this fine business

I absolutely love the finish they devised to screw Lewis out of the title

It was a 2 out of 3 falls match and after Lewis lost the pre-planned first fall, both wrestlers went back to the dressing rooms for a 15 minute intermission and DeGlane had someone legit bite him super hard and draw blood under his arm, then as soon as the second fall started the two wrestlers got tangled up and DeGlane started screaming that Lewis bit him
When the referee saw the teeth marks and the blood, he had no choice but to DQ Lewis and declare DeGlane the new champ

Thats what I called grabbing the brass ring, right there, boy

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

SA1LzBR.jpeg

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back