Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a country guy, but The Grand Tour by George Jones is a phenomenal album.
I love this song, got that perfect sad wistful melody to put you in a mood for reminiscing about younger days and people you lost over the years

Absolutely. the Grand Tour detailing his now empty home is country gold at its finest

Roxie is starting to accept her weekly baths, I still gotta put the leash on her neck and lead her into the bathroom but she got into the bath by herself today, she wasnt happy about it but she did it with no fuss or struggle

She's also started to get a lot better about her daily ear cleanings, I used to have to lock all the doors and slam the windows shut before on tie her down before i even grabbed her medicine bag but now she sometimes jumps up on the couch and presents her ear to me when she sees me grab the bag, i guess she's finally figured out that it feels better after its washed out and aloe'd up

She's becoming a smart cookie

I’ve been experimenting with different genres as of late. You gotta put yourself out there, man.

il_1140xN.1131891454_tajm.jpg

West Coast Pro is running a show live tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back