Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something, I upgraded my seats to the 100 lower level for the R&B concert next week which means now i'm gonna be mere feets away from my Facebook stalker from last month!
He said he always sits in the front row, so i'm gonna be having to dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge all night long, fellas
Ole Pete's gonna be lucky to make it outta this one alive:oops::oops:

Me at the concert, trying to dance the night away, while remaining unseen...

tenor.gif
dusty-rhodes-wrestling.gif

I hope Riff Raff brings this hot ass swamp rat with him, I'll be pitching all my best woo, which is literally me drunkenly screaming WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! every time she walks by, aww yeah...

Some good trash here

Strained a ligament or tendon in my right elbow. Ironically, I think I did it doing some PT/prehab work for my shoulders lol. I was using bands too heavy and tweaked something. It's getting better finally. Should be back to clanging and banging next week. I have lost some mass tho, don't let @Frank23 see me!

Strained a ligament or tendon in my right elbow. Ironically, I think I did it doing some PT/prehab work for my shoulders lol. I was using bands too heavy and tweaked something. It's getting better finally. Should be back to clanging and banging next week. I have lost some mass tho, don't let @Frank23 see me!
Don’t let Mr. Khan see that either! I bet the ink is drying on the proposal as speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back