Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was damn near or maybe over 500 lbs for probably around a decade and I would go on 5 and 6 day meth binges where my back was tensed up nonstop and under immense pressure for days and days, to the point where I couldnt even stand up or walk after a few days but I would still keep going

Im sure those two things prolly played a part
giphy.gif

Stop lying about working under a mask for Oasis!

I actually had a really unnerving dream about the end of times a couple weeks ago. I was in the yard of the house I rented in college, the news was reporting about all kinds of weird natural things happening across the globe, I heard the trumpets from Revelations, the sky was filled with fire and crosses. It felt so real and legit woke me up in a cold sweat like a movie

Dreams come at us pretty fast sometimes, Mr Roll. I also had a weird dream last week where some beautiful female demon wanted me to start my journey on the left hand path. I was pretty smitten by her but I put my right hand up and said I walk the right hand path. And she looked at me like she was impressed. I was pretty proud of myself when I woke up, Roll. Most men would have engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Not Ol Rex. No, sir. Not his first rodeo!

@RollSonnenRoll I been going down a Larry David rabbit hole on Youtube, he did a ton of press a few weeks ago for the series finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm so i been watching all the random news show and podcast interviews
I am a Larry David mark, Roll, no doubt about it

I gotta subscribe to Max to watch the final season even though i spoiled the finale for myself by watching all these interviews

Dreams come at us pretty fast sometimes, Mr Roll. I also had a weird dream last week where some beautiful female demon wanted me to start my journey on the left hand path. I was pretty smitten by her but I put my right hand up and said I walk the right hand path. And she looked at me like she was impressed. I was pretty proud of myself when I woke up, Roll. Most men would have engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Not Ol Rex. No, sir. Not his first rodeo!
Good man. That little harlot thought it was gonna be that easy, Rex! I wish I could tell you that I would have done the same. I wish I could tell you that….

@RollSonnenRoll I been going down a Larry David rabbit hole on Youtube, he did a ton of press a few weeks ago for the series finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm so i been watching all the random news show and podcast interviews

I gotta subscribe to Max to watch the final season even though i spoiled the finale for myself by watching all these interviews

He's hecka funny, Pete. I watched him Rich Eislen a few weeks ago and he killed me. I actually watched Seinfeld on Rich Eislen last night and he was funny too but not as funny as Ol Larry. He doesn't even have to try to be funny. Just says what's on his mind.

Good man. That little harlot thought it was gonna be that easy, Rex! I wish I could tell you that I would have done the same. I wish I could tell you that….

She was white blonde lady with blue eyes and big tits. I didn't even know she was a demon until she sprung that on me at the end. We were having fun talking shop before that!

2d87c8e0-8222-487c-a943-87d22333f2b5_text.gif

I recently conquered some lust that I think she represented.

He's hecka funny, Pete. I watched him Rich Eislen a few weeks ago and he killed me. I actually watched Seinfeld on Rich Eislen last night and he was funny too but not as funny as Ol Larry. He doesn't even have to try to be funny. Just says what's on his mind.
That’s what I love about him. I never feel like he’s trying to make me laugh but I’m losing it. That’s a rare gift in comedy. It’s no wonder he created a show that still makes me laugh 25 years later and I’ve seen the episode 100 times

Yea, Im part way through that Rich Eisen interview now

The Seinfeld interview was better than that dang Pop Tart movie he was on there to promote and I'll just leave it at that

That’s what I love about him. I never feel like he’s trying to make me laugh but I’m losing it. That’s a rare gift in comedy. It’s no wonder he created a show that still makes me laugh 25 years later and I’ve seen the episode 100 times

Jerry was pretty good last night. He was ribbing Rich on how his desk is so gigantic. <lmao>

Last edited:
@Stargazer Rex did you ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?
If you enjoy Larry's nonsense then you'll probably enjoy that show, it takes a bit of getting used to and the first season aint that great but those middle seasons are so fucking hilarious, Im legit getting tickled just thinking about them right now

If you enjoy Larry's nonsense then you'll probably enjoy that show, it takes a bit of getting used to and the first season aint that great but those middle seasons are so fucking hilarious, Im legit getting tickled just thinking about them right now

I haven't. Just seen some clips. I should start. I should treat myself, Pete.

There’s a story in Bret’s book where a random kid climbed into the ring to celebrate with the family after Calgary Stampede. Bret says who are you? The kid shrugs and said i told them i was a Hart. What a worker!
I mean, maybe he was actually a Hart.

"She winds up with the vanilla, you gotta be kidding me!" <lmao><lmao><lmao>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back