Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Pliny Pete @Stargazer Rex Hells Bells, Elvira and just general 80's Halloween goodness

c4c19b7d7675bbddc8613556845577db6d2c205d_hq.gif

This was a huge neighborhood event. Parents threw a big party as we watched

What's Dead Boy Detective

It's a spinoff of The Sandman. Its on Netflix. It's about 2 ghosts that solve supernatural cases for ghosts and things of that nature. I really liked The Sandman and I've been waiting for season 2 of that but they put this out instead. Decided to try the first episode last night and it was right in my wheelhouse so I watched 4 episodes. It's really neat if you are into supernatural stuff.

It's a spinoff of The Sandman. Its on Netflix. It's about 2 ghosts that solve supernatural cases for ghosts and things of that nature. I really liked The Sandman and I've been waiting for season 2 of that but they put this out instead. Decided to try the first episode last night and it was right in my wheelhouse so I watched 4 episodes. It's really neat if you are into supernatural stuff.

They were also in an episode or two of Doom Patrol on HBOMax.

Dont think it’s the same actors tho, so different continuity.

She loves em, Roll, will literally sit there for hours(not literally) watching their every move and waiting for her moment to pounce and chomp em down, much like a spider, now that I think about it, maybe she was a Daddy Long Legs in a past life

The easter photo of you and roxie is gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back