Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story from SEScoops says they took the profits from SNME but this is where they got the story from and if you watch the beginning of this clip, it sounds to me like they actually diverted some of the money that was earmarked to produce SNME and instead used it to produce those first few episodes of Seinfeld
If Im not mistaken there was an SNME scheduled in the Fall of '88 or '89 that ended up getting cancelled, maybe this is the reason why
@deezy

Hogan's story about getting the voicemail from Piper is actually true.

@RollSonnenRoll I never seen this Rich Eisen show before but he has some great guests on there, currently going down a Youtube rabbit hole, got Larry David queued up and then Jeff Garlin

GMpqSWLW8AA16vt

@RollSonnenRoll I never seen this Rich Eisen show before but he has some great guests on there, currently going down a Youtube rabbit hole, got Larry David queued up and then Jeff Garlin
It’s based out of LA so he usually gets some big stars. Rich is also a pop culture fanatic so I appreciate that he’ll get an actor on and not even bother with anything they’re remotely doing lately and just ask “So what was A Few Good Men like?” <lmao>

I like his show a lot. Usually a daily listen for me. It’s like the Easy Listening version of sports media. Not really debating at all and yelling for the sake of yelling. It’s the ultimate “talking sports with your dad to pass the time” vibe

He’s also a Michigan alumni and loves him some Wolverines so I think you’d dig it

It’s based out of LA so he usually gets some big stars. Rich is also a pop culture fanatic so I appreciate that he’ll get an actor on and not even bother with anything they’re remotely doing lately and just ask “So what was A Few Good Men like?” <lmao>

I like his show a lot. Usually a daily listen for me. It’s like the Easy Listening version of sports media. Not really debating at all and yelling for the sake of yelling. It’s the ultimate “talking sports with your dad to pass the time” vibe

He’s also a Michigan alumni and loves him some Wolverines so I think you’d dig it

Yea, I seen the clips of him crying after they won the Natty which is how I first learned that he even had a new show but this Seinfeld interview is the first time i actually watched it

I guess Seinfeld has been doing a lot of media this week for Unfrosted cause theyre popping up in my recommendations, I just discovered Neal Brennan has a show also

I may fuck around and find a whole slew of podcasts to add to my rotation because of this goofy little sugar cereal movie

Yea, I seen the clips of him crying after they won the Natty which is how I first learned that he even had a new show but this Seinfeld interview is the first time i actually watched it

I guess Seinfeld has been doing a lot of media this week for Unfrosted cause theyre popping up in my recommendations, I just discovered Neal Brennan has a show also

I may fuck around and find a whole slew of podcasts to add to my rotation because of this goofy little sugar cereal movie

The K-Man even came out of his exile for it!

michael-richards-attend-netflixs-unfrosted-81002605.jpg

Thats what it’s all about!

Steve Czaban's show is a lot like that. Maybe 60% sports and the rest is just guys bullshitting. I don't think he's got a national show anymore, but he's got a replay on Spotify or one of those sites.

Ezekial Balogun and Julian Baldi!?!?!?!!!!

Both released?!!?

Does this company have even single piece of an inch of an idea of what its doing, Pastry Frank!!?!!?

I doubt it very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back