Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tjohpfl.jpg

The Rock can't do that!

I just saw the highlights from the introductory press conference for the new Bills wide receiver from Florida State, that is one charismatic young man, no doubt about it, kid is frickin hilarious

Guess where I got this coat from

Tom Izzo?

Naw, Macy's!

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

She told me she doesn’t like Becky cause she didn’t really win the title and only has it because Rhea is hurt. That’s how it starts! Next thing you know you’re on a karate forum for hours a day obsessed with male physiques and work rate!

I thought Dwayne was an amazing politician behind the scenes. Surprised this is happening to him.

No matter how well you think you're playing the game, there's always someone who plays it better.

"The examples of Johnson’s tardiness are numerous and well-documented, from showing up late to fan events to leaving entire sets idle while he was off doing three-hour workouts."

The Rock in the middle of a scene:

200.gif

I just saw the highlights from the introductory press conference for the new Bills wide receiver from Florida State, that is one charismatic young man, no doubt about it, kid is frickin hilarious

Guess where I got this coat from

Tom Izzo?

Naw, Macy's!

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>
The kid outta South Carolina going to the Panthers stole the show with that accent

Do I take Creatine before my workout or on rest days?

Do I take Creatine before my workout or on rest days?
Take it every day. Doesn’t matter the time. A lot of people do pre workout but it makes no difference. I just do mine with breakfast every day so I don’t miss it

@Pliny Pete my son is pitching today. Only 2 games left. He usually plays 3rd. I've been telling him all season to ask to pitch but he never wanted to until last week something got into him and now he is. Last time he pitched for his 8th grade team he threw 10 strikeouts in one game! He needs to show us something today.

11aKp43.gif

@Pliny Pete my son is pitching today. Only 2 games left. He usually plays 3rd. I've been telling him all season to ask to pitch but he never wanted to until last week something got into him and now he is. Last time he pitched for his 8th grade team he threw 10 strikeouts in one game! He needs to show us something today.

11aKp43.gif
Tell him he better get at least 6 or he's walking home.

11aKp43.gif
ed1a6c21-eefe-4c19-934a-542b3a003927_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back