Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Pliny Pete @PRIDEWASBETTER @Frank23 @ me when they're riding around in their Lincoln in July with the heat on and full winter coat/hat/gloves to condition themselves for the Talladega heat like Bobby Allison!

I'd rip that steering wheel right of that Godless contraption, Roll! Driving aint about fancy machines. It's all will and instinct!

Mox went full bald for his debut in Arena Mexico tomorrow night.

Mox went full bald for his debut in Arena Mexico tomorrow night.

You put the emphasis on the wrong syllable, ya goof

He looks better like that though, should keep that look

My old school concert in Oakland got cancelled which means I got some refunded frog skins burning a hole in my pocket and this tour just got announced, the very first date is at that outdoor amphitheater by my house that I saw Snoop and Too Short at last summer
Dont mind if I do...

434426964-1196628388329506-5983748874961945893-n.jpg
Surprised they aren't coming to Wisconsin.

Wait, no. That isn't right.

I'm NOT surprised they aren't coming to Wisconsin.

What racism?
All in the Family tackled racism, homosexuality, and even other topics like rape WELL before anyone else. Archie was the poster child for old white racist characters.

Just in case you weren't being sarcastic.

Going bald sucks, BG!

I'm finally thinning on top and don't give a fuck. I was one of them people that would buzz off all their hair even with a full head of beautiful black hair. Even when I'd hit a barber and get a hair cut I'd get a fade and keep it super short on top.

I'm finally thinning on top and don't give a fuck. I was one of them people that would buzz off all their hair even with a full head of beautiful black hair. Even when I'd hit a barber and get a hair cut I'd get a fade and keep it super short on top.

I trained too hard and went bald.

Tiff has done more in a couple months to get over than Dana did in YEARS.

Stratton is definitely light years better in the ring and on the mic than Brooke ever was; and it may be a while before her face is as busted with cosmetic surgery as Brooke’s face too.

Why Files is another compilation of reruns this week but AJ said theyre coming back next week with a brand new banger all about the Annunaki and Planet Nibiru
Oh boy, oh boy, one of my all time favorite subjects, I cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back