Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is pretty wild, Dick Shikat faced Danno Mahoney in Madison Square Garden on March 2, 1936 for the world title and started shooting on him right from the beginning of the match
Mahoney kept going out of the ring to try and escape but back in those days a count out or a DQ was a title loss so he had no choice but to go back in the ring to try and fight
Finally Mahoney had enough and verbally submitted twice to an arm lock but the referee refused to ring the bell
Shikat told the ref he was gonna break Mahoney's arm legit if the ref didnt stop the match so the ref made Mahoney yell I quit loud enough for the whole crowd to hear and then he rang the bell

Heres a quick little 15 second news clip of the finish, I think this is the first time a legit screwjob was caught on tape

Some might say it’s the only time a legit screw job has been caught on tape

Some might say it’s the only time a legit screw job has been caught on tape

There are dumb shits out there that argue the Fabulous Moolah-Wendi Richter double cross isnt legit cause a confused Richter kept "working" after the bell rang, before she fully realized what had really just happened to her

They also say the fact that she kept quiet about it afterwards proves it was a work

Motherfucker it was 1985 and she was a 10 year veteran that kept her mouth shut like she had been trained to do

Who the fuck was she supposed to tell anyways, you think the channel 2 news gives a fuck about a wrestling match being rigged

Was she supposed to run out of the arena in her bathing suit and find a payphone to call Dave From Oakland?

There are dumb shits out there that argue the Fabulous Moolah-Wendi Richter double cross isnt legit cause a confused Richter kept "working" after the bell rang, before she fully realized what had really just happened to her

They also say the fact that she kept quiet about it afterwards proves it was a work

Motherfucker it was 1985 and she was a 10 year veteran that kept her mouth shut like she had been trained to do

Who the fuck was she supposed to tell anyways, you think the channel 2 news gives a fuck about a wrestling match being rigged

Was she supposed to run out of the arena in her bathing suit and find a payphone to call Dave From Oakland?
I guess we’ll find out in the build up to All In when Timeless Toni and Wendi Richter finally get into a 20 x 20 ring and settle this thing once and for all!

tumblr_o95qwintS21rrkahjo1_540.gif

I got propositioned by a chick yesterday that I think you would have appreciated, she was wearing a button down flannel shirt as a teeny tiny dress and had on those fishnet stockings with all the rips in them all over like a punk rock chick and she had the most massivest tits ever, she reminded me a lot of that daughter chick from the 40 Year Old Virgin & 2 Broke Girls with the massive bazongas

Juniors dad was sitting in his brand new truck in my driveway and she walked up and started talking to him and tried to get in the truck

I went out there and told her to get the heck outta here and she was asking me why she had to leave and she wanted to hang out, blah blah blah

I told her to beat it while thinking "Damn, that broad has some big ass titties"

It was only then that I noticed her sexy ripped stockings as she walked away with her ass cheeks hanging out

She was young and cute but she was twacked out spagoodled out of her fucking mind and she had one of them bull rings in her nose and hella fucking piercings in her lips and probably smelled like cigarettes and sweat

Juniors pervert ass dad was like "What the fuck!" and everywhere we drove after that he was silently scanning around, obviously looking for her so he could snap some pics to go jack off too lol

I never seen her before which makes me wonder why she was in my neighborhood, I wonder if she just jumped on the train in San Francisco and ended up out here without realizing it cause she was all drugged out

Anyhoo, you definitely wouldve appreciated her cause she looks like a lotta the chicks you post in your threads lol

I got propositioned by a chick yesterday that I think you would have appreciated, she was wearing a button down flannel shirt as a teeny tiny dress and had on those fishnet stockings with all the rips in them all over like a punk rock chick and she had the most massivest tits ever, she reminded me a lot of that daughter chick from the 40 Year Old Virgin & 2 Broke Girls with the massive bazongas

Juniors dad was sitting in his brand new truck in my driveway and she walked up and started talking to him and tried to get in the truck

I went out there and told her to get the heck outta here and she was asking me why she had to leave and she wanted to hang out, blah blah blah

I told her to beat it while thinking "Damn, that broad has some big ass titties"

It was only then that I noticed her sexy ripped stockings as she walked away with her ass cheeks hanging out

She was young and cute but she was twacked out spagoodled out of her fucking mind and she had one of them bull rings in her nose and hella fucking piercings in her lips and probably smelled like cigarettes and sweat

Juniors pervert ass dad was like "What the fuck!" and everywhere we drove after that he was silently scanning around, obviously looking for her so he could snap some pics to go jack off too lol

I never seen her before which makes me wonder why she was in my neighborhood, I wonder if she just jumped on the train in San Francisco and ended up out here without realizing it cause she was all drugged out

Anyhoo, you definitely wouldve appreciated her cause she looks like a lotta the chicks you post in your threads lol
b9276a0a-42cd-4cf1-88a7-4530ed4734d9_text.gif

You would be correct, I love Kat Dennings! Her style in 40 Year Old Virgin was pretty much every girl I crushed on in high school
MV5BNzBhMWJlMjktMTk4Ni00ZjE0LTliZmUtOTU1MGUzM2Y3YmNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

main-qimg-573cb35d32f72615e5e4d160a819eb2c

b9276a0a-42cd-4cf1-88a7-4530ed4734d9_text.gif

You would be correct, I love Kat Dennings! Her style in 40 Year Old Virgin was pretty much every girl I crushed on in high school
MV5BNzBhMWJlMjktMTk4Ni00ZjE0LTliZmUtOTU1MGUzM2Y3YmNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

main-qimg-573cb35d32f72615e5e4d160a819eb2c
I haven't seen the 40 Year Old Virgin in 18 years, I had no idea that was her. I also love Kat Dennings. Ads for the series premiere of 2 Broke Girls played constantly during football and me and what coulda been Mrs Buss hate watched the entire first season but I secretly was infatuated with her large boobies

I haven't seen the 40 Year Old Virgin in 18 years, I had no idea that was her. I also love Kat Dennings. Ads for the series premiere of 2 Broke Girls played constantly during football and me and what coulda been Mrs Buss hate watched the entire first season but I secretly was infatuated with her large boobies
Hate watch lol It really was so bad. I tried to suffer through it just for her but it was brutal

Hate watch lol It really was so bad. I tried to suffer through it just for her but it was brutal
It started a long line of me discovering the worst television shows during the NFL season that seemingly air exclusively on CBS

It started a long line of me discovering the worst television shows during the NFL season that seemingly air exclusively on CBS

I enjoyed it but thats because it was a throwback to the 1970's sitcoms that I grew up watching with its racist stereotypes, cheesy jokes, cheap gags and lowest common denominator humor
I still cant believe it got made in the 2000's but I guess since it was specifically made for us olds that no one noticed enough to complain on social media

I enjoyed it but thats because it was a throwback to the 1970's sitcoms that I grew up watching with its racist stereotypes, cheesy jokes, cheap gags and lowest common denominator humor
I still cant believe it got made in the 2000's but I guess since it was specifically made for us olds that no one noticed enough to complain on social media
You must be a big Bob Hearts Abishola mark Pete!

The cook and boss of the diner that were just blatant Russian and Asian stereotypes were quite surprising

I liked those live episodes of All In The Family with Woody Harrelson playing Archie Bunker.

WM15 mostly sucks but there's an underrated moment that still pops me 25 years later. Big Show/Foley rassled to be the ref for the main event but Big Show gets disqualified and Foley has to go to the hospital. Michael Cole is backstage and interviews Vince, asking him who's gonna be the ref for the main event now.
"Well Michael, it just so happens that I have a perfectly fitted referee's shirt in my gym bag......IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM GONNNA BE...THE SPECIAL...REFEREE." And he gets that evil grin like when he was bloody and had the pipe in the Hogan WM19 match.

You must be a big Bob Hearts Abishola mark Pete!

I never heard of it til now but the guy on there played the husband in that old Melissa McCarthy sitcom where he was fat and she was fat and they were both sassy!

This story is pretty wild, Dick Shikat faced Danno Mahoney in Madison Square Garden on March 2, 1936 for the world title and started shooting on him right from the beginning of the match
Mahoney kept going out of the ring to try and escape but back in those days a count out or a DQ was a title loss so he had no choice but to go back in the ring to try and fight
Finally Mahoney had enough and verbally submitted twice to an arm lock but the referee refused to ring the bell
Shikat told the ref he was gonna break Mahoney's arm legit if the ref didnt stop the match so the ref made Mahoney yell I quit loud enough for the whole crowd to hear and then he rang the bell

Heres a quick little 15 second news clip of the finish, I think this is the first time a legit screwjob was caught on tape

That's great historical footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back