Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bigTone is even a mark for Bloodsport. Rumour is that he threw $800K at this fucker

28.png

Dont, Dand!

@moonwolf I'm a tell ya straight up, dawg. I'm pretty good at this psychology stuff. I'm tapped into that wavelength and then some, jack. Biology...not so much. I don't like it!

b482ox2.jpg

Yeah.
Bio is for nerds like @lakersfan45 .
Hang in there tho.
work hard and maybe one day @Sara will have to call u
DR. REX!

W
All I wear are hoodies. I was saying compared to how he looked when he first returned to WWE he looks old and tired, just like he did when he first returned to wrestling. When he came out at Survivor Series, his hair was a decent cut, he had a white tee on that made him look more jacked. He looked way younger and much better. The slicked back hair and hoodie look just makes him look like shit at this age.
White people age like bread what can I say {<shrug}

Yeah.
Bio is for nerds like @lakersfan45 .
Hang in there tho.
work hard and maybe one day @Sara will have to call u
DR. REX!
Yeah, I'm just annoyed because I already took a biology class. But I'm on chapter 10 now and from here on its seems to be more of the biological processes involved in actual psychology. It has been just straight up biology so far. I had to memorize in detail the events involved in a synaptic transmission and then it wasn't even on the mid term :mad: My favorite part of that is an action potential causing calcium to enter the cell, like a creampie hehe.

@Pliny Pete i fly up there today.
I have eXtreme heat with the rainy day broadcast for fri/sat.
Guess i'll just sit around in my jammies and ease the pain with a smorgasbord of pastry franks and other goodies from the french bakery.

I've been mostly focusing on WWE so I don't understand. Why do Eric Bischoff and Tony Khan have beef with each other? I'm assuming Bischoff said something bad about AEW.

I've been mostly focusing on WWE so I don't understand. Why do Eric Bischoff and Tony Khan have beef with each other? I'm assuming Bischoff said something bad about AEW.
Feeding off AEW and Meltzer hatred is big business for podcasts. I truly don't think there is anything more to it for Bischoff.

It grew from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back