Locked PWD 1154: Bloodline Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck.

I'm gonna be up all night, so I said fuck it, I'm gonna order an omelette from Denny's and go pick it up from around the corner. I haven't eaten at Denny's in like 10 years and an omelette sounded great right now. Went to go make my order and an omelette, hash browns, and toast from Denny's costs $14.99 now. $14.99 + tax + 20% pre-filled suggested tip, these rotten motherfuckers want $20 for a damn Denny's omelette.

What is happening to this world?

What the fuck.

I'm gonna be up all night, so I said fuck it, I'm gonna order an omelette from Denny's and go pick it up from around the corner. I haven't eaten at Denny's in like 10 years and an omelette sounded great right now. Went to go make my order and an omelette, hash browns, and toast from Denny's costs $14.99 now. $14.99 + tax + 20% pre-filled suggested tip, these rotten motherfuckers want $20 for a damn Denny's omelette.

What is happening to this world?
I know. Between the wife and I both working, two kids in lots of activities, PTA shit, union shit, etc, we eat take out a lot but it's just too gosh darn ridiculous any more.

I'd definitely drink some Jumbo Tsuruta espresso shots

GIZOfdqbMAA0I5m

I've always been more of an assman, but them pregnancy boobs showed me the way!
I always tell my friends, when they try to give me shit, that you love huge tits too, you just don't know it! There's no going back!

Nice, apparently there's an entire line. Why Japan gotta be cooler than us?

Gn6wxWR.png
*Insert pic of japanophile me chasing the japanese girl here*

Is this worth listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back