Locked PWD 1151: Tiffany Epiphany Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure yet. Is it tomorrow or Sunday? I haven't watched any AEW in months. Probably close to a year.
Sunday. According to my B/R history. I haven't ordered a show since Double or Nothing last year so about 9 months for me too.

He stinks! Little cry baby bitch!
hq720.jpg

Big Tone <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

Thought on Smackdown
Opening promo was good even though Rock rambled a bit. Like the way they are going about setting up the tag match.
Tiff is a star, but we already knew that.
Street fight was ok. Knew Rey would show up, and like Hangman, him not still needing crutches was obvious.
LA looking to whoop AJ's ass. Keep hiding AJ.
The Dakota "turn" was obvious and should have lasted longer. Bayley is the modern day Sting.
Randy and Theory with KO on commentary was good. We don't know how good we have it with KO. Beautiful RKO.

@RollSonnenRoll In April we are heading back to Reno for Reno Worlds. My son is going to be 17 in April but next Reno Worlds he will be 18. Just told him and my wife I'm taking him to a gentleman's club next year! She doesn't like it but she accepts it! Pretty wild, it seems like it was just a few years ago I was picking him up from 3rd grade and now I'm making plans to show him some strippers!

@RollSonnenRoll In April we are heading back to Reno for Reno Worlds. My son is going to be 17 in April but next Reno Worlds he will be 18. Just told him and my wife I'm taking him to a gentleman's club next year! She doesn't like it but she accepts it! Pretty wild, it seems like it was just a few years ago I was picking him up from 3rd grade and now I'm making plans to show him some strippers!

What a beautiful moment! That should be his incentive to win it all!

Opening promo was great even if fox kept glitching out.

Rest was solid stuff as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back