• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex did you guys go to Nena's?

a5330985-c259-459f-83cd-13be7897a2c4_text.gif
<{ByeHomer}>

These blood donation people are vampires. I have an appointment tomorrow and they've been blowing up my phone and email calling me reminding me. What the FUCK! This is how they treat a regular donor! I may change territories and jump ship to the Red Cross!

These blood donation people are vampires. I have an appointment tomorrow and they've been blowing up my phone and email calling me reminding me. What the FUCK! This is how they treat a regular donor! I may change territories and jump ship to the Red Cross!

Do you donate just to donate or is there a specific reason behind it?

There's a chubby, socially awkward girl that there likes me. I can tell she always gets excited if she is working and I come in. I don't wear a ring sometimes because I lift a lot and my ring is thick and messes up my grip. So I guess she thought I was single and I mentioned my wife last time and she got legit sad. A normal girl would be able to have a good poker face but since she's socially awkward it was all over her face. This happened last time I donated. Hopefully I don't have an "accident" next time I'm there and die from blood loss.

<EdgyBrah>

The race got delayed to Monday, there's no more football, Collison is off thanks to the all-star game. What am I supposed to watch tonight? UFC?!

b19fcca199c9ac3dbf6ff563b95eb270.gif

I thought Daytona was next weekend, how the heck can I be off by a week!
Sheesh, I guess all this Cody mess has me way more frazzled than I realize

You can watch the live Oasis Pro show tonight

There's a chubby, socially awkward girl that there likes me. I can tell she always gets excited if she is working and I come in. I don't wear a ring sometimes because I lift a lot and my ring is thick and messes up my grip. So I guess she thought I was single and I mentioned my wife last time and she got legit sad. A normal girl would be able to have a good poker face but since she's socially awkward it was all over her face. This happened last time I donated. Hopefully I don't have an "accident" next time I'm there and die from blood loss.

<EdgyBrah>
The race got delayed to Monday, there's no more football, Collison is off thanks to the all-star game. What am I supposed to watch tonight? UFC?!

b19fcca199c9ac3dbf6ff563b95eb270.gif

See, this is two posts in a row that I needed the WOW button for but it dont exist anymore so now Im screwed and people will never know how I really feel!!

tenor.gif

I thought Daytona was next weekend, how the heck can I be off by a week!
Sheesh, I guess all this Cody mess has me way more frazzled than I realize

You can watch the live Oasis Pro show tonight

I had forgotten too till I came across the duels on tv last night. They tore up some race cars. 2 days before the biggest race of the year. I'm sure the boys were thrilled about it.

I fuck with the Red Cross just cause when I was stationed in Germany one of the soldiers that worked for me, his wife had a miscarriage back home in Philadelphia and the Red Cross paid for a plane ticket for him to go home.

I don't know anything about them outside of that, but that was super cool of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back