• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oba Femi might be something.

I'd like to see my armwrestling record in Cherry Hill, NC reinstated, Moom(I popped for steroids). Pulled this big islander in 2.1 seconds.
Look him up on facebook and get the win on film.
Then send ur vhs tape to the cherry hill hooters along with a check for $3.95

@Stargazer Rex i picked up little caesars for my lil bro when he gets off work and the girl gave me free krazy bread.

What a time to be alive.

I'm with Khan on this one.

With how he has been treated over the years, putting Jinder straight with Seth was a waste of time.

At least Hook looks a little bit credible storywise. Better wrestler too.

Janet Jackson & Nelly are going on tour this summer, that's a show I would like to attend, no doubt about it

Battleground: U.S. Navy 1785-1805

The Navy used this as a training film in 1953. The frigate was the largest ship in the fleet at the time. France began attacking merchant ships in the Atlantic baiting U.S. ships to attack France.

In the Barbary Wars, America refused payment to the piracy countries of North Africa. The result was U.S. ships battling Algiers, Morocco, and Tripoli. The entire film is animated and entertaining.

Janet Jackson & Nelly are going on tour this summer, that's a show I would like to attend, no doubt about it
I hope she's not too old to take her dominatrix lap dance on a "fan" gimmick out of the playbook

tumblr_mqk4qffTAS1qcsf9eo8_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back