• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1143: Road to The Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of jabronis running my son's tournament. He's been there since 9 and had that first round bye and then his 2nd match and that's it. 10 hours and they have only had these kids wrestle twice.

@My Spot Im sure Struggz will hate Book Of Clarence since it stars a black man back in biblical times and those are two things Struggz takes very seriously, his love of Jesus and his hate of the black man

LRyyMIB.jpg

@Pliny Pete Did you ever play XIII on PS2 like 20 years ago? It's not as cartoony as the new Steamboat Mickey shooter but there's a remaster on both PS4 and XB1.

@Pliny Pete Did you ever play XIII on PS2 like 20 years ago? It's not as cartoony as the new Steamboat Mickey shooter but there's a remaster on both PS4 and XB1.

Yea, I had it on Xbox, dont remember too much about it except the cool art style but I do remember it was pretty fun

Looks yummy.
Di u ever eat bean dip with chorizo mixed into it?
It has become one of my favorite things.

I dont really like chorizo anymore, used to love it, would eat bean and chorizo burritos all the time but in the past couple years it just aint my thing anymore, I dont know what happened

Road Warriors were so dope with their Iron Man entrance and real metal spikes before the WWF made em kid friendly

Look at everybody stand up soon as Iron Man hits and the absolute element of chaos they bring when they get into the ring. Love it. The initial dropkick from Animal popped me. I didnt know he could do that. Babydoll knocking Corny out, to a helluva pop, was the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back