• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1142: #Day2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Riddle is claiming that he was supposed to win the 2022 Royal Rumble, but after Brock lost to Lashley earlier in the card that Brock decided on the fly that he was gonna win the Rumble. Said Brock showed up in the ring, didn't want to do business with anybody and said "I'm winning". Riddle said "Nobody stood up to him, including me".

Would be hilarious if true. Brock coming out at #30 and punking everyone in the ring, putting in 2 minutes of work, and calling it a day. Vince just sitting in Gorilla all like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <Lmaoo>
Vince was probably giddy inside and leering at the rest of the roster thinking....."why the fuck don't any of you do this?".

I could go the rest of my life never hearing of Matt Riddle again, Roll.

Instead we live in a reality where Matt Riddle is soon going to pin The Ace of the Universe for a Championship.

giphy.gif

Cody has magical political powers lol

Just his dads instincts

Punk vs. Big Drew is a dream match.

"As the locker room leader"......Drew shooting.

Big Drew should be a multi time headliner/champ by now.
Would Destroy punk too...just let him
The stuff about the leader harkening back to Cody and Jericho laughing about Punk being a leader ha

Breaking the 4th wall would be more impressive if it wasn’t coming from these bums

Drew never was a heel......wanting to take out Seth is a baby face move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back