Locked PWD 1136: LIKE MUSSOLINI

Is CM Punk Coming Back to WWE a Good Move?

• Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • We'll See What Happens

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't afford it according to Struggle's inside scoopz.

I dunno, with the shit they've been pulling with Mortal Kombat 1, they might be using it to get the funds for a bid.

Last edited:
Found out the Tribal Chief is going to be in Green Bay on the 15th.

<GinJuice>

@KowboyMMA Can u plz ask the IT overlords if it'd be possible to add a Spoiler shortcut button on the reply menu bar?

@My Spot watching an episode of Nitro from March 2000 on the stream right now, La Parka is fighting Meng but La Parka has a mic in his hand pretending to talk while someone elses voice plays over the loudspeaker, talking in english and insulting Meng
This is so stupid lol

Looks like an outdoor venue too

Last edited:
@My Spot watching an episode of Nitro from March 2000 on the stream right now, La Paeka is fighting Meng but La Parka has a mic in his hand pretending to talk while someone elses voice plays over the loudspeaker, talking in english and insulting Meng
This is so stupid lol

Looks like an outdoor venue too
That's the Spring Break 2000 episode, they went to South Padre Island for some reason instead of PCB.
Did you see Sting pinning Luger in the ocean?

That's the Spring Break 2000 episode, they went to South Padre Island for some reason instead of PCB.
Did you see Sting pinning Luger in the ocean?

No, I gave up on it after a few minutes, that sounds interesting though

UN-CLE BRI-AN chants incoming

That Samoa Joe story reminded me that I once had some guy texting me thinking I was his estranged son that he was desperately trying to reach out to
He refused to believe that he had the wrong number and kept telling me how he understands that I dont wanna talk to him but he wanted me to know that hes changed his life, got off drugs and works at the Atlanta airport now and that he would love for me to one day meet my new baby brother
I genuinely felt bad for the guy

Another time, I had some guy mistakenly texting me a buncha threats to stop fucking his girl and pictures of himself holding guns and that I was dead when he catches me in Stockton
I didnt feel bad for that guy

Last edited:
Warner Bros. Discovery are currently the frontrunners to pick up the rights for Raw. Makes sense, they own the rights to WWE in the UK, so why not try to consolidate it globally.

Another time, I had some guy mistakenly texting me a buncha threats to stop fucking his girl and pictures of himself holding guns and that I was dead when he catches me in Stockton
I didnt feel bad for that guy
Always respond back with... I'm going to get you pregnant

The results are always hilarious, man or woman.

With this and Raven's crucifixion of Sandman, I've never understood what the big deal was. I'm a lifelong Catholic. I've seen this done to Conan, Professor X, etc. It's a villainous act done to elicit that exact response of sympathy and outrage so that, when the babyface wins the blow off, there's more of a catharsis for the audience. Is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back