• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1131 Lakes Party house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man 2 is so much fun, I think I just spent more time just swinging around New York because it's done so well.

Spider-Man 2 is so much fun, I think I just spent more time just swinging around New York because it's done so well.
How much different is it than the first?

And how alive the city feels with all the cars and pedestrians.

How much different is it than the first?

They've not overhauled it, but they've tightened the game up, and there's a cool addition that both Spider Men are active at the same time, so you could be called in for a crime, and the other one will already be there so you can double team them, and you can switch between the two. I've not had too long on it so far, but it's so much fun right now.

And how alive the city feels with all the cars and pedestrians.

There's stuff going on everywhere, streets are full, there's traffic everywhere. There'll be people playing chess in the park, basketball games happening, loads of stuff.

Welcome3-700x453.jpg

Wild-Horses-7-7f85437.jpg

Still better than Cody's, no matter how much people have gotten comfortable with it.

Only a select few can pull off a face tat. I think Darby can but this one is just...strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back