Locked PWD 1130: AFTER DARK EMERGENCY RESPONSE THREAD

should @lakersfan45 stop doing drugs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @SocraticMethod,

Can you please stop by and vote on my poll?
We need someone to break the tie and could use your legal expertise in this matter.

Thanks.

Your pal,
Moom

I had an exam scheduled on nov 1. My students asked me to move it so they can enjoy Halloween so I moved it to the 8th
I had an actual exam on 31st one year at college, the prof told us to go fuck our selves when we asked to move it to next the next week.

Dear @SocraticMethod,

We need someone to break the tie and could use your legal expertise in this matter.

Thanks.

Your pal,
Moom

Hello Moom,

I hope you are well. Of course I would immediately assist in your hour of need. But it appears someone else may have voted because my vote left things as a tie.

With warmest regards, I am,

#SocraticFuckingMethod

Dear @SocraticMethod,

Thanks.

Your pal,
Moom
Wow moom, trying to rig an election. I never thought !!!! I can okay that game @THE Red Beard trll em roman greenz and vodka lake is best for business and the impetus for my epic Sunday hangover brunches

I had an actual exam on 31st one year at college, the prof told us to go fuck our selves when we asked to move it to next the next week.
Vodka and Roman greenz Lake is full of love and would never do a thing like that. Now with that knowledge in mind, please feel free to vote in da poll <Wendy01>and Just remember Sara I wuld never give u an exam on Halloween or the day after <Selugi>

Wow moom, trying to rig an election. I never thought !!!! I can okay that game @THE Red Beard trll em roman greenz and vodka lake is best for business and the impetus for my epic Sunday hangover brunches
I said you should keep doing drugs. I think that is what you wanted, but that post is not coherent. Maybe lay off the drugs? Wait. No. Do them.

U voted corrrectky dawg <Selugi>

macho-redford.gif

U dummy look what soc voted for.
It was a free vote!
U can take ur inebriated commie accusations and poontang ur way on back to da food thread!

Trying to buy some replacement chandelier lightbulbs on Amazon and apparently them shits is illegal in California, just like rat poison and freedom!!

Few things as terrifying in this world as prime cro cop. fuck I love that guy

Back when the sport had real stars. Now it's all a bunch of vanilla midgets.

Should have never taken the steroids and cocaine out of The (MMA) Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back