• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Pwd 1110 do not google image the rock cream pie gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

5GP2Mke.jpg

The Business needs to get back to that!

@Based God do you play those Diablo games? I went down a diablo rabbit hole and watched all the cinematic cutscenes after you posted that Lilith one. I've never played the games but the lore is pretty neat it seems.

Yeah the lore in those games is really good. Lilith's backstory is great.

Uncle Dave is saying Bandido is also done with AAA. Apparently AAA gave him an ultimatum and said if he worked The Crash show on June 2nd that they won't bring him back anymore and Bandido said fuck em and worked The Crash show <Lmaoo>

Foley had a pretty good story on Friday. Evidently Patterson wasn't opposed to taking a lady back to the room every now and again if he had no other options. Said he took a girl back to the hotel after a show one night. Next day the boys are giving him a hard time "yeah, how was it, Pat?!" and he said "boy, I could teach her a thing or two." <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back