Locked PWD 1088: Rumble in the SA Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up Terrell Owens because I made a joke about Brady joining the XFL, and I knew TO played arena football. But I came across Fan Controlled Football. What the hell is this? Has anyone ever watched this?

I watch it all the time, its my favorite pro football league

Theyre about to start up Fan Controlled Baasketball too
The court will be digital and you'll get different points for different shots depending on the digital pattern of the court at that moment
Its gonna be amazing!

One thing that was funny watching wrestling over my friends house last night was that her brother is a wrestling fan, but she isn't. She really disliked Cody winning <Lmaoo>

She thought his tattoo was shit and him winning it by coming in at number 30 was bullshit because "he barely had to wrestle" apparently.

I would blame that on my dislike for Cody but I didn't even say anything. The only negative reaction I gave to an entrant was Nia Jax which soon turned into me laughing so hard I was crying

One thing that was funny watching wrestling over my friends house last night was that her brother is a wrestling fan, but she isn't. She really disliked Cody winning <Lmaoo>

She thought his tattoo was shit and him winning it by coming in at number 30 was bullshit because "he barely had to wrestle" apparently.

I would blame that on my dislike for Cody but I didn't even say anything. The only negative reaction I gave to an entrant was Nia Jax which soon turned into me laughing so hard I was crying
I remember so clearly when my dad took me to the 02 Rumble and I was explaining what the Royal Rumble is. "Well that's not fair at all! The guy at 30 has a huge advantage."
giphy.gif

Cody won, huh
Midcard, bro

One thing I wonder is if Cody tried to come in at #1 but was shot down, I gotta think theres nothing he wouldve loved more than overcoming the odds 29 times in one single match, imagine all the different times he coulda got jumped and left laying all night long

Cody fantasy booking like

phil-hartman.gif

Cody won, huh
Midcard, bro

One thing I wonder is if Cody tried to come in at #1 but was shot down, I gotta think theres nothing he wouldve loved more than overcoming the odds 29 times in one single match, imagine all the different times he coulda got jumped and left laying all night long

Cody fantasy booking like

phil-hartman.gif
I wanted that coast to coast so bad. They did that with Rhea for the women though so I guess they didn’t want two in a row. Which is weird because Rhea is the heel and Cody is the face so I don’t know why she got the gutsy badass showing

I wanted that coast to coast so bad. They did that with Rhea for the women though so I guess they didn’t want two in a row. Which is weird because Rhea is the heel and Cody is the face so I don’t know why she got the gutsy badass showing
I was thinking the same haha Gunther the heel was the iron man of the men's who is also a heel

My kids watched the whole rumble men’s match with me normally they won’t watch for that long in one sitting. They were complete marks for Cody lol
Cody and Roman come off as bigger stars than anyone else (besides Brock).

After all thet talk about food I forgot to eat dinner (and lunch) yesterday lol <Lmaoo>

How did the crowd react to Cody winning?
Is he still the hottest thing in the business or did his injury cool off his momentum a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back