Locked PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dawg the next two weeks I have wrestling and several concerts and all that jazz. This weekend is the only lull. But of course I got my kids and we are going to have a ton of dance parties and fun pere!!!! Then Halloween month has so many events lined up it’s crazy. I’m actually having some old students/ graduates come
Over for drinks and dinner tomorrow so that may be fun.

but while I have you here
sddefault.jpg

I’m also sad that my rtccc brothers are no longer here with me pere

Do you think you guys might orgy tomorrow night?

Last Saturday I was outsjde in the oregon enjoying the aqua dolls , sublime, and incubus while sipping on vodka eating edibles and vaping a pen singing and dancing under the beautiful cloudy sky. And I won’t be doing that this weekend.
I can dig it, I do that same shit sometimes too, Lake
I be all "Last Friday at this very moment I was getting on the train to go watch that concert and I was so excited and now its all over and I got nothing..." and then it makes me get umbrella mouth sadsies

Luckily I live the life of a rock star lately and I got a new event to look forward to almost every weekend, probably why Im constantly scouring the internet for new tickets to buy, gotta fight off that reality depression somehow
I found myself in a similar funk after the concert last weekend. I had so much fun and I wanted to do it again but I have no idea when that’ll be. It was a weird, beautiful sadness the next day

I found myself in a similar funk after the concert last weekend. I had so much fun and I wanted to do it again but I have no idea when that’ll be. It was a weird, beautiful sadness the next day

When we get older it seems those moments of euphoria are far less frequent. So when u get that high the come down hits harder

Looks like Hannibals in trouble again

PWInsider reports that Devon Nicholson, who competes as Hannibal on the independent scene, was arrested for assaulting a woman last month. He will stand trial on October 12 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Hannibal has been in jail since his arrest and had a bail hearing this morning at the Ontario Court of Justice. He has since been released under the supervision of his parents. He will either have to stay with them or contact them daily. He has been ordered to have no contact with the victim and has a nightly curfew.

The incident likely happened between August 20, when he was in Kingston with his girlfriend (according to his Youtube account) and August 29, when he was listed on the court docket.

Hannibal made the news late last year for stabbing a referee with a spike during an event in Texas, causing a torn artery. The spot was allegedly planned but Hannibal was accused of going too far with it.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/hannibal-arrested-for-assault-trial-set-for-next-month/

Pentagon Jr vs Villaino IV mask vs mask at Triplemania has the whole country titillated

301855601_6158793350815031_4009719837941188766_n.jpg

Was all ready to tune in to UFC this weekend and this fuckin guy fucks it all up. Rumor is Tony Ferg might step in, if that happens I'm still in.

Was all ready to tune in to UFC this weekend and this fuckin guy fucks it all up. Rumor is Tony Ferg might step in, if that happens I'm still in.

We still trying to forget this weight shit matters to UFC?

He gives up some money to NAte....they still fight and beats him badly....Nate cries like all Diaz bros do and he can fuck off and Khamzat has his marquee name under his belt.

This Bobby Fish dude trying to work himself into a shoot fight with Punk. Book it, Bjorn....or whoever the fuck runs Bellator now.

20220909_140153.jpg

We still trying to forget this weight shit matters to UFC?

He gives up some money to NAte....they still fight and beats him badly....Nate cries like all Diaz bros do and he can fuck off and Khamzat has his marquee name under his belt.
Nathan should straight up refuse to fight him. He could have asked for a catch weight, instead he made Nate cut weight when he had no intention of doing to you try and get an advantage, an advantage everyone is saying he doesn’t need of Nathan. Fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back